Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA's message to the world today

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2010
    I would have liked to see it here. The footie World coming it its birth. Not surprised we lost. Totaly pissed off re the votes and FIFA/EUFA are and always have been kak.

oooooooooooooooooooo its all about moral ground is it ? so do tell then against the money that Qatar has and the Russian mafia oppppppsssssssss sorry meant their Government do tell how the English stack up moral wise .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]I would have liked to see it here. The footie World coming it its birth. Not surprised we lost. Totaly pissed off re the votes and FIFA/EUFA are and always have been kak.

Blatter said that football was born in China, and that England & Scotland had organised it, many years later.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Roubles talk!

Something to remember before we get high and mighty

Problem was that there was no cash in those handbags, clearly.

Did the Russians not give any gifts then?

When you bribe a little, you can't complain that the other guys bribed more or bribed more successfully.

The England bid doesn't have the moral high ground here.
    Your article states that we were operating within the rules though?
  • Options
    I don't want to be a conpiracy theorist but I think that it is also a big 'coincidence' that Pepsi announced a big takeover of a Russian company this morning. Paying top dollar too it seems!
  • Options
    Have to agree Golfie.

Really not bothered in the slightest.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    So Blatter says that the Scots and the Chinese invented football---------------so total proof the mans a c**t.

Red im sure there are many that dont give a crap about it , but as i was leaving work round all the public area monitors there had to be 50 members of staff and it was multi national there was huge intrest and hope that we might get it.
  • Options
    A bribe's a bribe
  • Options
    Wonderful team FIFA and the Russians, they are a double act made in heaven. All topped off by the most corrupt wanker there, Blater announcing the result. Perfect car crash TV from my point of view and totally predictable.
  • Options
    no its not----i can except a gift by a client as long as its below £100 and i declare it-----some might call that a bribe--- but its within the company rules so its exceptable
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Roubles talk!

Something to remember before we get high and mighty

Problem was that there was no cash in those handbags, clearly.

Did the Russians not give any gifts then?

When you bribe a little, you can't complain that the other guys bribed more or bribed more successfully.

The England bid doesn't have the moral high ground here.

Oh behave!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No you behave.

:-)
  • Options
    That Blatter twat absolutely loved his few minutes in the limelight, didn't he?

How much of a meal can you make about announcing one name. My missus turned to me and said "he's only got to open an envelope!".

I think he's been watching too much X Factor or Wankers in the Jungle. Surprised he never said "England ................... it's not you. Russia ................ it MIGHT be you. Spain and Portugal ............... it's not you ................ let's go to an ad break"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]No you behave.

:-)

I reckon our problem was that our "gifts" (or "bribes") if you would prefer, were all above board and out in the open. What "gifts" (or "bribes") did the Russians give I wonder? Anyone in the know?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Perfect reason we lost

Don't think so Dazzler.

They have hooligans in Russia you know.
  • Options
    And they're a lot f*cking worse than ours.
  • Options
    Given the signs that some of the Russians put up at that game recently, I imagine fan activity was somewhat low on the list of considerations. Probably one above infrastructure and stadiums.
  • Options
    good article on their bid here ... http://www.channel4.com/news/russias-bid-for-2018-world-cup-glory
  • Options
    Blame the British media. Blame the BBC Panorama Crew. Blame the people that invaded the pitch at Birmingham vs Aston Villa last night. Then blame the crooks at FIFA.
  • Options
    Anyone fancy a trip to Russia for 2018?

Thought not.

I knew this would happen, and I honestly think that this is a game that we cannot win given the corruption of FIFA, the corruption of the competition bidding against us and the planks Blatter and Platini (the former is a moron and the latter hates English football with a jealous passion).

I would rather we didn't put ourselves through the embarassment of bidding again, and after the summer I'd rather we didn't put ourselves through the embarassment of 'competing' again!

Let's leave the tossers to it, eh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was going to write up something about corruption but whats the point. We shouldn't bid again and considering how crap we are on the international stage I reckon we should simply resign from FIFA and let them get on with it.
  • Options
    yeah, but we got the Olympics

that's all I got on the always look on the bright side of life front, biggest show on earth, and everyone's going to turn up to this one, unlike 1980

and anyway by 2018 the world might have been blown to smithereens by then.
  • Options
    Can't see what all the fuss is about................................. ;-)
  • Options
    There is one place to look, its an office in switzerland with more hidden treasures in it vaults than Hitler ever had.

Sepp Blatter told the exec this week before we had smoosed anyone that they were to remember recent accusations from the british media. now when your boss tells you that and is indicating that no matter how good a bid is that you should remember that

A. a national paper rightly proved that 2 members were taking bribes for votes

B. That another company the Beeb had tried to prove others had taken money for dubious issues not proven but blatently alleged and left open to counter claims.

it will always end in the result that we got.

I dont blame the times or the beeb far from it

ask yourself what has fifa got to hide why are they so secretive, we should stay a member because the implications are too huge not to, the fa should aid any investigation into fifa, the fa exec member on the board ( I cant recal his name) should come out announce what has been said in the whispers of other members and resign from his post saying that he can no longer work in such an organisation and spill the beans

the IOC was proved to be corrupt and the man accused was blatters best pal dont forget,

the ioc has tried to rid its cancer after a very public and succesful internal enquiry.

we should ask a similar body to investigate fifa.

if not get out the boy cook and go catch the theiving dirty cheating bstd blatter

the 2 bids that got the votes scored the lowest of all countries on all aspects of the bid both are run buy a few sickenly rich individuals with citizens with no real right to free speech.

like i said before we have had the world cup before and imo every fifa member should hold it before it comes back to these shores thats my opinion and it wont and never will change on that front.

i just want the world to see blatter, plattini, warner for what they are and that is corrupt dirty btds
  • Options
    Russia = Putting aside the corruption issue and the complete lack of internal transport solutions you can make a case for saying that they are a huge footballing country that has never hosted the tournament. Just about credible.

Qatar = That's a fecking embarrassment and a disgrace.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Russia = Putting aside the corruption issue and the complete lack of internal transport solutions you can make a case for saying that they are a huge footballing country that has never hosted the tournament. Just about credible.

Qatar = That's a fecking embarrassment and a disgrace.

i dont know enough about the bid in qatar but they come bottom in all scores so i dont understand how they got it

but they are both new nations to host it so they have a right not saying i agree that they shouldve got it, australia have never had it and they had a really good bid imo it shouldve gone there
  • Options
    i just hope every black player that goes to the world cup in russia doesnt mind monkey chants and racist filth
  • Options
    It's all so brazen. Maybe FIFA have gone too far this time, even for their own cronies. The Europeans won't be happy, and also the septics will be very displeased about 2022. Two distinctly non tourist-friendly places chosen, which will impact commercially on the participating nations. Everyone will lose out except for the voters' pension funds. A wonder that SB didn't take the results froma brown envelope.

I've to 8 England aways in the last four years, and by far the least enjoyable was Moscow. Petty-minded, hostile. chaotic, indifferent service to the point of rudeness, lack of English (world language) - the impression was clearly given that we were unwelcome and only our money (as much as they could gouge) was of interest. Never again.

As for Qatar (or Catarrh - something nasty that gets up your nose) - building their sand castles for re-use elsewhere : perhaps the boys who did the West Stand in '92 could get involved, and we can take an end to replace the Jimmy Seed.

This story ain't over.
  • Options
    feckin disgusted end of, Jack Warner how the bloody hell does a man from the West Indies hold such a powerful position, it's like appointing the andorra national coach as the next England coach .
  • Options
    the story is about to begin imo

i believe many of the football heavy weights will be too scared to stand up it will be reliant on us and minor nations to start the balll rolling