Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Away following!!!

1235»

Comments

• his right its shit but its a common theme in oooahs posts
  • because ooah is the most boring poster on charlton life. I am surprised he hasnt moaned he hasnt been given an award for it - oops thta's almost like a moan from me - it's catchin - HELP
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    But surely you get fed up saying the same stuff all the time? What does it achieve? It is what it is, so we just have to get on with it.

We keep talking about how shit we are as a team what does it achieve? It is what it is, so we just have to get on with it

Each to their own , I spout on crap about our away followings and others spout crap about stuff that I find boring and amazingly I read/ignore it and move on ....... Try it , its not too difficult I just have to get on with it
  • edited December 2010
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    But surely you get fed up saying the same stuff all the time? What does it achieve? It is what it is, so we just have to get on with it.

We keep talking about how shit we are as a team what does it achieve? It is what it is, so we just have to get on with it

Each to their own , I spout on crap about our away followings and others spout crap about stuff that I find boring and amazingly I read/ignore it and move on ....... Try it , its not too difficult I just have to get on with it

I never said you spouted crap, I was just asking if you get fed up saying the same thing all the time? When I put across a viewpoint I try not to keep repeating myself because I've already said it once. I've already said it once.

This wasn't meant to be a dig at you anyway, just can't see the point in posting the same thing time after time. You're not the only one and probably not the worst, but I just don't understand it really.

Ah well, as you say, each to their own.