Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away following!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Leftbehind can't help himself. Fanny on the brain - it's a condition.

Or do I mean "position"? Always getting them two mixed up.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Leftbehind can't help himself. Fanny on the brain - it's a condition.

Or do I mean "position"? Always getting them two mixed up.[/quote]

;-)
  • Options
    No offence taken , lads.

When you get to my age , you don't know your leftbehind from your rightbehind.
  • Options
    If we got promoted the away following would increase..

It is all to do with perfromance on the pitch...
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]If we got promoted the away following would increase..

It is all to do with perfromance on the pitch...

That is entirely inaccurate. Our away following in the premier league years was, on the whole, very poor. We took something like 400 or 500 to Villa Park in our final season, and around 1000 to spurs, for example. Regardless of our 'performance on the pitch', apart from special occasions such as new grounds or absolutely vital, make or break games (or when the club take our supporters for free), our away support is poor.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    what the sturge said
    we had the worse away following in the championship the year we got relegated and for a club with the home support we had that season and with clubs like plymouth,barnsley, blackpool and doncaster in the same league we should never have finished bottom of the away fans table!
  • Options
    very true, but its a fact of life and nothing new....
  • Options
    Fcuk me - are people STILL going on about our away support? Give me strength.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Fcuk me - are people STILL going on about our away support? Give me strength.[/quote]

Totally agree offit as i say your not proper Charlton unless you moan and to add more unless you whing and just go on and on and on
  • Options
    can you believe it a thread titled "away following" i click on it and people are talking about away followings ....disgraceful please sink
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]can you believe it a thread titled "away following" i click on it and people are talking about away followings ....disgraceful please sink

But surely you get fed up saying the same stuff all the time? I'm not saying you're right or wrong, that's not the point, I just don't understand why we KEEP having this discussion over and over again. What does it achieve? It is what it is, so we just have to get on with it.
  • Options
    his right its shit but its a common theme in oooahs posts
  • Options
    because ooah is the most boring poster on charlton life. I am surprised he hasnt moaned he hasnt been given an award for it - oops thta's almost like a moan from me - it's catchin - HELP
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    But surely you get fed up saying the same stuff all the time? What does it achieve? It is what it is, so we just have to get on with it.

We keep talking about how shit we are as a team what does it achieve? It is what it is, so we just have to get on with it

Each to their own , I spout on crap about our away followings and others spout crap about stuff that I find boring and amazingly I read/ignore it and move on ....... Try it , its not too difficult I just have to get on with it
  • Options
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    But surely you get fed up saying the same stuff all the time? What does it achieve? It is what it is, so we just have to get on with it.

We keep talking about how shit we are as a team what does it achieve? It is what it is, so we just have to get on with it

Each to their own , I spout on crap about our away followings and others spout crap about stuff that I find boring and amazingly I read/ignore it and move on ....... Try it , its not too difficult I just have to get on with it

I never said you spouted crap, I was just asking if you get fed up saying the same thing all the time? When I put across a viewpoint I try not to keep repeating myself because I've already said it once. I've already said it once.

This wasn't meant to be a dig at you anyway, just can't see the point in posting the same thing time after time. You're not the only one and probably not the worst, but I just don't understand it really.

Ah well, as you say, each to their own.