Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2011 Charlton Life weight loss challenge

Comments

• Options
    People always forget to combine weights with cardio.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Still on crutches for at least another week. Weighed in at 18st this morning, 6' 1". Need to shift 2 - 3 stone when I get back on my feet, all this weight can't be any good on my joints.
  • Options
    There is no way in gods earth i would put my weight on here but lets say ive installed nearly 2 stone since i got wed. I just weighed myself at the gym.

I am now slumped on my desk sobbing into my dry chicken.

Just booked a few sessions with a trainer!!

So you will just get a weekly update on how much lost.
  • Options
    I'd love to put some on but no matter how much I eat and drink nothing happens. I think i've had worms for about 10 years!
  • Options
    I hate the gym this time of year, gets really busy with people clogging up the space and not doing much!

''Chatting''
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'd love to put some on but no matter how much I eat and drink nothing happens. I think i've had worms for about 10 years!

I was like that, until I stopped playing football.
  • Options
    Picture of me Fog Horn put up on Fbook last week at a POTY do in the 90s showed just how skinny i used to be. 28in waist days.

Despite putting this up yesterday, i proceded to eat filled pasta, half a baguette, then three quarters of a chocolate orange last night, then started today with a nice bacon sandwich. Willpower has never been a happy bedfellow of mine....
  • Options
    Well, have discovered sour cream and chive snack-a-jacks as a suitable alternative for snacking at the desk this afternoon. Only 107 calories a bag and low fat too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Picture of me Fog Horn put up on Fbook last week at a POTY do in the 90s showed just how skinny i used to be. 28in waist days.

Despite putting this up yesterday, i proceded to eat filled pasta, half a baguette, then three quarters of a chocolate orange last night, then started today with a nice bacon sandwich. Willpower has never been a happy bedfellow of mine....

Three quarters of a chocolate orange? You have more willpower than you give yourself credit for.
    I never knew you could wrap them up after opening them, hence the reason they always go at once when I get my hands on them.
  • Options
    I'm in on this. just over 14 stone which at 6'1" isnt too bad but want to lose a stone and a half.

Heaviest i've ever been.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm on it too,again. 6'2'' and 16 stone. I'd love to be 14 stone.
  • Options
    A disgusting 22 stone 11 lbs gym tomorrow
  • Options
    Yes but you are 7ft 6.
  • Options
    Danny, a chocolate orange is not one of your five a day..
  • Options
    1st update from me:

16st 11.8lbs to 15st 12.2lbs in 10 days.

?yq37hl23xhre937

Just eating sensibly, cutting out snacking between meals, not touching the booze, and 150 miles in 10 days on my road bike, whether it be out on the road or on the turbo.

(Just a shame I'll put on a stone after spending a couple of hours in Hamilton Hall tomorrow lol)
  • Options
    Impressive, JohnBoy

Weighed myself this morning. 13 st 12 lb

Hopefully down to around 12 and a half. I'm not going to go overboard on this, that's just where I'd like to end up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]...not touching the booze...

Ooops, so much for spending the entire January beer free...
  • Options
    I'd like to get in on this but don't have any scales. Currently I have to take a breather after conquering the stairs though, so...time to swim for health.
  • Options
    Dont usually weigh myself but reckon I am about 12st 10 which is overweight for my height.

However, attempting The London Marathon in April so just started stepping up the running so hopefully will naturally lose a bit.

My best weight is about 12st.

Was also not going to touch the booze in Jan - 9 days isnt bad.
  • Options
    Officially wighed in this morning at 18st 6

Also started being a good boy today (WeightWatchers)

I really hope I stick to this.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go to first meeting tonight, Lighter Life.

Wish me luck!
  • Options
    Blinkant - good point about body fat rather than weight etc. Likewise if you're building up muscle you may see no change in your weight but you will be thinner/better shape.

Try to ignore the scales and just judge it by what belt buckle I'm on and how tight my shirt collar is!
  • Options
    19.8 week 1.

Next update same time next week.
  • Options
    lost 3lbs last week 13'5 to 13'2
  • Options
    Week 1 update

15st 11 = 5Lbs loss.
  • Options
    fat bastards

i've just joined slimming world with the missus good luck all
  • Options
    no loss stayed the same no wine now since Jan 1st agree with the belt buckle bit though, trousers fit better
  • Options
    Honesty time here-

16 st 10- Up 4 lbs.. :-(

Must try harder...
  • Options
    LMFAO Stanmore
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]lost 3lbs last week 13'5 to 13'2

I lost more than that backing Charlton to beat Swindon 5-1