Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eddie Howe thread (Staying with Bournemouth)

1363738394042»

Comments

• Options
    Disgraceful behaviour from Howe in my view, treated the Bournemouth fans with zero respect.

Fairly amusing to see all the praise he was getting on this thread three days aog, such as:

'He seems like Bournemouth's very own Alan Curbishley'
  • Options
    Well on past performance there is still time for him to change his mind again at least a couple of time before the weekend is over!

Yes, Bournemouth' very own Curbs was pretty wide of the mark. But some also claimed that 'our Phil' was the new Curbs!

Still think Parkinson and Bournemouth are a good fit for each other. Assuming 'loyal Eddie' doesn't change his mind again and decided to stay while he holds out for the Chelsea job!
  • Options
    Bournemouth fans last week saying our new owners were mad to get rid of parky after the fine job he had done.Funny that i've not seen his name banded about in relation to their new vacancy!
  • Options
    Let's see if they'd hold PP in such high esteem after half a dozen matches of his negative football. Their back-line will be practicing their 50yd passes as we speak.
  • Options
    Lee Bradbury taken over as manager, 2.5 yr deal!
    Thought Fletcher would've been in front of him
  • Options
    siblers said:

[cite]Posted By: Corkaddick[/cite]Can't warm to Howe. Could be another Dowie decision in the making. Having said that I do support young managers been given opportunities! Alan Knill or Waddick for eg. If (or when) Howe is appointed it shouldn't be over 2 and a half years.

But for me Mark Robins would be a gem!

You from Co.Cork?

Yeah. Born and raised. I eat my words about Howe too!
  • Options
    Six year bump.

Must be a quiet day.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Six year bump.

Must be a quiet day.

Confused me!
  • Options
    Eddie Howe will be the next Arsenal manager, if Wenger ever leaves.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

I'm on the fence about whether or not that would be a wise decision from Arsrenals perspective but it 100% would not actually happen.

Would be great for English football though and possibly tees him up for the England job.

We need a English manager with solid long term experience managing a high calibre big pressure club in Europe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You mean Eduardo Howez!
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I'm on the fence about whether or not that would be a wise decision from Arsrenals perspective but it 100% would not actually happen.

Would be great for English football though and possibly tees him up for the England job.

We need a English manager with solid long term experience managing a high calibre big pressure club in Europe.

The problem is, there isn't such thing as an English manager with solid long term experience managing a high calibre big pressure club in Europe.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Dave2l said:

The problem is, there isn't such thing as an English manager with solid long term experience managing a high calibre big pressure club in Europe.
    Birmingham City are a "high calibre big pressure club in Europe" and Harry Redknapp is an up and coming English manager.