Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eddie Howe thread (Staying with Bournemouth)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Statement imminent....

From who?
  • Options
    solentsport BBCSolentSport
    Strong speculation that Charlton have pulled out of the running to lure #afcb manager Eddie Howe to the Valley
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Solent sport saying strong rumours we've pulled out. Well done if so - this has got ridiculous.[/quote]

Indeed, I would presume we gave him a time limit to make a decision, and now we need to move on to the next name on the list.
  • Options
    He's staying according to the Bournemouth Echo
  • Options
    Sounds like Howe is staying at Bournemouth
  • Options
    Echo sources now saying Eddie is staying.... That is what I am being told.
  • Options
    He is staying apparently.
  • Options
    He obviously didn't want to manage us then. Best of luck to him (unless he goes Palace) Let's go and find someone who does now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]

From who?

Well I was thinking of making one, actually...
  • Options
    I'll be disappointed, but rather he stays at Bournemouth (which it sounds like he is!) than go to Palace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]

From who?

The bank.
  • Options
    Would much rather he stayed than went to that lot even though they are our direct competitors
  • Options
    It's been obvious for a while he's going to stay put, to finish what he started, if he was leaving it would be done and dusted by now
  • Options
    Looks like he's staying now 200% from a cast iron source. FACT.

Not sure he's come out with a lot of credit from anyone to be honest. Move on!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I'm bitterly disappointed it looks like he's not coming to us and am surprised by how many people think it's a "good" thing

Think people are just disappointed that he's not 'over the moon' to come to us. A reminder to us all that we may not have the greatest of choices to pick from.
  • Options
    The upside of him going to Palace is that is hurts a promotion rival.
  • Options
    Time to offer Chris Hughton the reigns then
  • Options
    Good for him. Now get on the blower to George Graham......
  • Options
    Eddie Howe flashed us his ankle
    He then said no, but we can't let that rankle.
    He stroked our thigh
    But it was all just a lie.
    he never had a thought
    Of leaving Dean Court...

(with thanks to Rothko for the first line! )
  • Options
    Oh well, we move on. Personally I'm very disappointed. Just hope we don't move on to Waddock or they us this as an excuse to foist Wise upon us. Next - Hill, Tisdale, Johnson, maybe Holdsworth even.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am beginning to question the vision and backing the new owners really have if they could not sell that vision to a young manager like Howe? I was optimistic that there was big money and big plans behind these new owners. Now I am not so sure.
  • Options
    Chris Hughton will be holding out for a PL job or failing that a fairly decent Championship gig. Haven't got a prayer.
  • Options
    I can neither confirm or deny at present that i am going to get the job at the valley .... sorry

But if you believe that know it all at the bournemouth echo Mr Howe is a non starter i'm afraid.
  • Options
    sink please
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Looks like he's staying now 200% from a cast iron source. FACT.

Not sure he's come out with a lot of[nobr]credit[/nobr]from anyone to be honest. Move on!

WSS - you're just reading the Bournemouth Echo BLOG! :-)
  • Options
    Very disappointed, especially as I've wasted so much time transfixed by that bloody live blog
  • Options
    Bit of a kick in the nuts by the sound of it.
  • Options
    SINK
  • Options
    Does anyone know if we actually offered him the job?
  • Options
    1 nil to the Fat tosser

get in there