Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++ACTION STATIONS+++LETS FILL THE GROUND FOR EXETER (Ed. 22,000+ sold)+++

Comments

• Special thanks should go to the ticket office staff, who im sure have had there numbers cut in the past few years, so dealing with all the extra traffic the last couple weeks in such a professional and speedy manner is fantastic

Hats of to them, i hope the club buy them a large drink for there efforts
  • 10,016 @ £5
  • Well said Leftbehind. Worked late last night and will be tonight, well done Airman and his staff.
  • Got some rumpalicious sorts from work going
  • very pleased about matches on the big screen and the Opera singer - all we need now is for the team to put on a show and get the Valley rocking. Can see lots of kids nagging their dads to take them again. Well done to the club and the fans. We stil have it in us.
  • On the Exeter forum it says they have sold approx 500 and are expecting 1000-1200 to travel up. If they do bring that it will bump the attendance up a bit more.
  • and.............. they are slating us off for only taking 600 down there!
  • most of their fans coming probably live in London anyway. How can you compare the two attendances, did they charge us £5 a ticket? not to my recollection.
  • Just got an txt from an old mate who told me he is in a group of about 8 going 2moz, they have convinced one of them its a fiver but only if you wear fancey dress... Have told him to pop in to the liberal pre match. Bet it wont be only the only giggle that happens 2moz.
  • Sponsored links:

• Where does most people drink before the game but with some atmosphere aswel?
  • I've just emailed my dad, cousins and uncles in england for this. Hopefully a couple at least will go, if not to take the're boys out for the day.
  • Liberal or the oak mate, quid to get in the lib wil be packed 2moz.
  • Just bought a ticket for my Father-in-Law - nice lady in the ticket office said they were expecting a sellout..
  • A sell out would be amazing! COYR!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Brighton Addick[/cite]- nice lady in the ticket office said they were expecting a sellout..

Can we have half hourly updates please Airman :)
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Liberal or the oak mate, quid to get in the lib wil be packed 2moz.

Cheers mate. Ill try the Lib as the oak is normally packed but dead/boring.
  • we all know Exeter are a much bigger club than us :)
  • [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]we all know Exeter are a much bigger club than us :)

Just like Millwall and Palace are
  • Hope Exeter bring a fair few, always creates a better atmosphere
  • Sponsored links:

• MOre good thinking by the club today by announcing the "slashed" season ticket prices for 11/12 and hopefully advertising that in tomorrows programme for all to read and get them thinking for the remaining games of this season and possibly buy for next season. Let's hope the team pull of a great result.

COYR
  • Will keep an eye out for you jazz, did i meet u with choice at the barnet home cup game? Phil was wearing his bert the chimney sweep outfit.
  • Just had people at work asking me about availability, the online ticketing system is only offering Block A North Lower and Blocks Q & R West Upper.

Does that mean everywhere else is sold out?.

Sure someone said you could check available seats onmline. How do you do that?.
  • JTJT
    edited February 2011
    Sometimes you can sometime you can't. Just whether the server is up for it or not.

Under Buy Tickets
  • I havent read all 11 pages but have we been given any of the Jimmy Seed stand?
  • [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]I havent read all 11 pages but have we been given any of the Jimmy Seed stand?

Yes, if we sell out the rest of the ground first. As Exeter have been given 1695, that possibly gives us a 1,000 with segregation ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Just had people at work asking me about availability, the online ticketing system is only offering Block A North Lower and Blocks Q & R West Upper.

Does that mean everywhere else is sold out?.

Sure someone said you could check available seats onmline. How do you do that?.

Only ones sold out are

West Lower = B, C, F, G

East = D, E

Family Stand

North Upper = J

North West = C
  • H block is more or less sold out
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]H block is more or less sold out

2 left.

When I went on there the other day the furthest back was row QQ which is now gone. If your in that row not only will you be clogging up my block, you'll also be clogging up my row!
  • All the blocks on web that are available are now down to double figures. We normally go in WSK and there are only 9 left there as opposed to around 300 for Posh. Can't remember the last time I sat in a full row...