Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++ACTION STATIONS+++LETS FILL THE GROUND FOR EXETER (Ed. 22,000+ sold)+++

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CatAddick[/cite]Seats available on the web to buy

Grand total 2922 - not sure what else is held by the club, this is just the figure you can buy over the interweb (about 1500 down from when I did this yesterday)

Restricted views aren't available to buy online, as far as I know. That would be about 50 in the upper north, for example.

I presume those are the 'greyed out' seats that appear in the seat maps?
  • CommentAuthorAFKABartram ...........but its the 'little people' who make that bit of effort who make all the difference.

Yeh.... well done AFKA.

Fnnnaaarr, fffnnnaaaaarrrr.
  • edited February 2011
    8,876 @ £5 - crowd including 348 known Exeter sales now 19,652.

We have just under 4,000 available to sell @ £5 in the usual home areas. If we do 1,000 a day for the next two days, we're looking at a walk-up of about 3,250 to sell everything we can sell. That's very high by normal standards, but within the realms of possibility.

That would give us a gate of 24,900 plus hospitality bits and pieces plus the Exeter walk-up.

I still believe . . .
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]8,876 @ £5 - crowd including 348 known Exeter sales now 19,652.

We have just under 4,000 available to sell @ £5 in the usual home areas. If we do 1,000 a day for the next two days, we're looking at a walk-up of about 3,250 to sell everything we can sell. That's very high by normal standards, but within the realms of possibility.

That would give us a gate of 24,900 plus hospitality bits and pieces plus the Exeter walk-up.

I still believe . . .

And the Exeter forums believe they will have a high walkup on Saturday
  • [cite]Posted By: CatAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CatAddick[/cite]Seats available on the web to buy

Grand total 2922 - not sure what else is held by the club, this is just the figure you can buy over the interweb (about 1500 down from when I did this yesterday)

Restricted views aren't available to buy online, as far as I know. That would be about 50 in the upper north, for example.

I presume those are the 'greyed out' seats that appear in the seat maps?

There are some seats that are sold with hospitality, may be released into the general pool late on if not required for that purpose but don't get made available online.
  • Any people with leaflets tonight?.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley27000[/cite]Any people with leaflets tonight?.

Not to my knowledge.
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]8,876 @ £5 - crowd including 348 known Exeter sales now 19,652.

I still believe . . .

I was one of those there when we played Halifax Town in this poxy division in the seventies, our lowest Valley crowd i believe. This effort is simply awesome, special occasion or not...I agree with an earlier post...that as a season ticket holder I wouldn't care if we did this half a dozen times a season....i know it's just me, and others are more worried about finance, but it is more fun for me as a season ticket holder to be part of a large crowd, and as i write there are only 34 tickets left in my block.
    Airman you deserve praise for this, I feel sure you will want to deflect some of the praise to others too, but your acumen on this has been great....with all this buying and selling business are you worried about how much of a capitalist you're becoming? :-)
  • I think we might sell all those airman. Great great job from everyone, airman could we do pay on the turnsstyle on sat? Or is that not viable
  • I was in that Halifax crowd! Was it not given out as 3001? Abou the norm for an evening Selhurst gate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Going to have to get there early on Saturday - queues for the chip shop going to be massive, can someone tell Charlton Village chipshop to staff up accordingly?
  • Halifax was given out as 3001 but think in books it states 3016.I was also at this game.
    Back to Exeter match both the better half and myself will be attending this game not seen a match in England since
    Fleet Town v Favesham on the day Rochdale match was called off.
    Keep up the good work Airman and hope we can get some new supporters out of this offer.We all have to start somewhere.
  • I help out at the cubs in Beckenham, was planning to tell the kids so they could pester their parents about #footballforafiver, but as I set foot in the door 3 kids told me they were going already! Leaflets going around the schools has done it's job, and parents can't turn down taking Mum Dad and 2 kids for £20. Hopefully they'll catch the bug.

All the cubs already know Charlton are one of the best teams in the country. They believe anything.
  • [cite]Posted By: Harry Gregory[/cite]I was in that Halifax crowd! Was it not given out as 3001? Abou the norm for an evening Selhurst gate.

When did we play Halifax at Selhurst?
  • Seth

The Airman has been Charlton's top marketing man for years. And I'm not on a wind up. Marketing is not rocket science nor is it the sole preserve of flash bastards in black Beamers. I just mention that because there was a time when the Airman thought that "marketing" was one step up from MI5 spying on trade unionists:-)

But seriously. It's fantastic, and great work by Airman and everybody here and elsewhere who got behind it. And if my bloody brother doesnt get a move on, he won't be there, and then there's gonna be a row on Skype.

Finally can I just mention that I too was one of the 3,001 against Halifax? Thank you. Perhaps we should form a CL group.
  • [cite]Posted By: PragueAddick[/cite]Seth

I just mention that because there was a time when the Airman thought that "marketing" was one step up from MI5 spying on trade unionists:-)

You keep saying this, but I think you're confusing marketing with advertising . . .

The Airman has been Charlton's top marketing man for years. And I'm not on a wind up. Marketing is not rocket science nor is it the sole preserve of flash bastards in black Beamers. I just mention that because there was a time when the Airman thought that "marketing" was one step up from MI5 spying on trade unionists:-)

But seriously. It's fantastic, and great work by Airman and everybody here and elsewhere who got behind it. And if my bloody brother doesnt get a move on, he won't be there, and then there's gonna be a row on Skype.

Finally can I just mention that I too was one of the 3,001 against Halifax? Thank you. Perhaps we should form a CL group.

Spot on PA, Airman, you and your team have done a fantastic job. I am just so proud to be an Addick at the moment.

By the way I was also one of the Halifax 3001, perhaps we should call ourselves the Charlton Spartans? A new clique - I love it!

Spot on PA, Airman, you and your team have done a fantastic job. I am just so proud to be an Addick at the moment.

By the way I was also one of the Halifax 3001, perhaps we should call ourselves the Charlton Spartans? A new clique - I love it!
  • I was at that Halifax game too (but not at the infamous Simod Cup game at Smellhurst).

I'm sorry I can't be there for Exeter (bit far from Sydney) but well done everyone and I sense a big win. When did we last score 4 or more at home?

I'm hoping to get to The Valley a bit more in 2012 as I'm seriously considering moving back.
  • No-one wants to be part of the Halifax clique.

It means you are *very* old.....
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]No-one wants to be part of the Halifax clique.

It means you are *very* old.....[/quote]

One day you will be part of the Exeter clique..........and old!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: east terrace peanuts[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]No-one wants to be part of the Halifax clique.

It means you are *very* old.....[/quote]

One day you will be part of the Exeter clique..........and old![/quote]

There's old and there's *old*. . . .

:0(
  • Ive managed to get 2 coming along...
  • Got a bloke from work coming, prob bring him for a beer before too, he has beat box tourettes and is the craziest bloke i know, by an absolute stretch!! Charlton through and through too!! Should be a larf before the game! Another bum on seat!!
  • If MCS says he's crazy he should probably be locked up!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]If MCS says he's crazy he should probably be locked up![/quote]

150% Agreed
  • Chaps, he is mental!! We have another bloke here called bonkers dave, and he is mental too, but this new blokes come in and he makes Bonkers look totally normal!! Top bloke tho!! rrrrrrrruffff wooooffffff wooooof in the morning for a greeting!! class!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Chaps, he is mental!! We have another bloke here called bonkers dave, and he is mental too, but this new blokes come in and he makes Bonkers look totally normal!! Top bloke tho!! rrrrrrrruffff wooooffffff wooooof in the morning for a greeting!! class![/quote]

Is he the half time entertainment?
  • Beat box tourettes?!
  • [cite]Posted By: Greenie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Chaps, he is mental!! We have another bloke here called bonkers dave, and he is mental too, but this new blokes come in and he makes Bonkers look totally normal!! Top bloke tho!! rrrrrrrruffff wooooffffff wooooof in the morning for a greeting!! class!

Is he the half time entertainment?

Defo!!

[cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Beat box tourettes?!

Just bursts into beat boxing at any given moment!! Were still not sure if he is just an absolute comedy genius, or is just plain mental, all in all he has made our working day much brighter!!