Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++ACTION STATIONS+++LETS FILL THE GROUND FOR EXETER (Ed. 22,000+ sold)+++

Comments

• They had a big walk up last season didn't they? Read on one of their forums
  • Exeter brought 1,150 last season. That would have been boosted by a post-promotion lift, but i think the cheap tickets would offset that a little. They have a pretty loyal core and an established London branch, i wouldn't expect anything less than 600 at those prices
  • edited February 2011
    should be able to bring 2 mates down, possibly more. be great if we can get 20K+
    Was the biggest attendence last year the swindon play-off game?
  • We've now sold 8,314 @ £5 - put on 500 since 5pm last night. The gate is now over 19,000, including 348 Exeter.
  • Oldham had a crowd of 8,564 thanks to £2 admission prices last night.
  • edited February 2011
    Just bought 2 more tickets in the NW Quad, but they are the proverbial 'hot cakes' at the moment.
    Really looking forward to this one. I might even 'bounce' a bit!!
  • To Airman and everyone else.....well bloody done, it sounds a fantastic effort one which once again makes me proud to be a addick supporter.

To Unlce and post 96 on this thread, I'll be doing the match thread on here for those that cant get there.....just hope there's someone on here who will need it!!!

Really wish I could be there as well.....but unfortunate circumstances dictate that I can't be which is a real shame as its been along time since I last got down to the valley (2 years to be precise)

I hope everyone has a great day, the team play well and we manage to convert people to coming on a more regular basis.

Once again well done everyone, Cheers.
  • This is brilliant news. Keep up the good work everybody :-) I myself have got 9 other friends that have all got their tickets :-)
  • I really am confident about us having some fans in the Jimmy Seed stand.
    The real numbers will come from matchday sales i reckon.
  • Airman, roughly how many do we sell on a matchday? Although, it probably wont be a true indicator as many people who normally buy on matchday may have already got tickets to this game so they had a better option of seating etc
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: DartfordAddick[/cite]should be able to bring 2 mates down, possibly more. be great if we can get 20K+
    Was the biggest attendence last year the swindon play-off game?[/quote]

think it was Leeds wasnt it
  • highest gate this season in league 1 to my knowledge:
    southampton v Bournemouth 26,289
    can we beat this?
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: mparsons1[/cite]highest gate this season in league 1 to my knowledge:
    southampton v Bournemouth 26,289
    can we beat this?

no. not with segregation.
  • Tickets bought after 4 today need to be collected by the way.
  • Stop cloggi.....
  • Is north upper sold out?
  • [cite]Posted By: GRAY9[/cite]Is north upper sold out?

From what I gathered this morning, yes.
  • We sold 1,600 home matchday tickets on Saturday - we are planning for more than that. But bear in mind it is much quicker to sell at a flat £5 and if we use the Lansdowne Mews ticket office that is additional capacity.
  • Excellent work by all concerned, lets hope we get the 3 points as well as a blinding atmosphere.
  • [cite]Posted By: Greenie[/cite]Excellent work by all concerned, lets hope we get the 3 points as well as a blinding atmosphere.

Let's hope so. COYR!
  • Sponsored links:

• Quick guys, 40 mins to get them posted !! :-)
  • Seats available on the web to buy

East
    A 173
    B 147
    C 21
    D 8
    E 10
    F 17
    G 34
    H 52

North (Lower)
    A 246
    B 313
    C 101
    D 77
    E 112
    F 291
    (Upper)
    G 10
    H 20
    J 2
    K 0
    L 8
    M 21
    N 22

NWQ
    A 75
    B 52
    C 8
    D 23
    E 10

West (Lower)
    A 18
    B 12
    C 3
    D 1
    E 0
    F 11
    G 21
    H 335
    (Upper)
    J 190
    K 39
    L 6
    M 2
    N 5
    P 11
    Q 235
    R 180

Grand total 2922 - not sure what else is held by the club, this is just the figure you can buy over the interweb (about 1500 down from when I did this yesterday)
  • Let's hope they have plenty of "robert lee" operators in the NWQ to help the extra numbers get in cos I think they've only had half of the turnstiles open this season
  • edited February 2011
  • Exeter have sold 400 now.They are getting worried about CAFC Fans in the Jimmy Seed stand lol.
  • The gate is 19,500 now - all turnstlles will be open except if they are broken.
  • Exeter 400 tickets from that 19,500 Airman?.How many tickets did we sell today?.
  • So we should have 20,000 tomorrow?.Then 21000 on friday?,maybe 23000 on saturday i think.
  • [cite]Posted By: CatAddick[/cite]Seats available on the web to buy

Grand total 2922 - not sure what else is held by the club, this is just the figure you can buy over the interweb (about 1500 down from when I did this yesterday)

Restricted views aren't available to buy online, as far as I know. That would be about 50 in the upper north, for example.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley27000[/cite]Exeter 400 tickets from that 19,500 Airman?.How many tickets did we sell today?.

About 1,000. That's in keeping with usual trends - we always do better on Monday and Tuesday.

We will hit 20,000 tomorrow.