Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++ACTION STATIONS+++LETS FILL THE GROUND FOR EXETER (Ed. 22,000+ sold)+++

Comments

• I'm actually worried. Is he coming Greenwich after?
  • Doubt it, he has a couple of sauce pans and don't think he super well off!! All in all tho he is one funny carrot!! wwwooooooffffffff
  • Top job peeps, wish I was there, but a 20,000 mile round trip is out of the question this weekend...and by the way, I was in The Halifax crowd as well.
  • Wont hijack this thread anymore but one last point praps to put into perspective!! Bonkers dave comes in one day armed with 4 things, a snorkel, a bottle of olive oil, a jerry can and a Monkey spanker (google it!) and no one batted an eyelid, cos he is bonkers dave, also note we are a printers, so to have all that stuff i just shudder to think!! Anyway new bloke makes bonkers look normal!! wooooofofofofofofffffff
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Chaps, he is mental!! We have another bloke here called bonkers dave, and he is mental too, but this new blokes come in and he makes Bonkers look totally normal!! Top bloke tho!! rrrrrrrruffff wooooffffff wooooof in the morning for a greeting!! class![/quote]

There are people more bonkers than you ?? i doubt that very much
  • popping down there in an hour to get 5, not sure where we're going to be able to sit together though !
  • Sound the trumpets . . .

*****attendance has now topped 20,000*****
  • excellent!
  • Fantastic job

Now its done to us who go week in week out to create a atmosphere that people will want to come back to.

So no sitting there talking in your little groups cheer the team even i know its hard but sing as well

COYR
  • Is the North Upper completely sold out? Even for a single seat?

Can't get on the ticket thing online
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2011
    No there are seats in the NU, singles though.
  • Thanks Plaaaaaaaayer.
  • We can push it up some more yet - mate who works in the City said he has seen leaflets in his office and a few are taking their kids on the back of them so people are spreading the word effectively. Are the club planning anything to enhance the experience further e.g. opera singer or Abba tribute - kids penalty shoot out at half time or rival supporters penalty shoot out - these things get brushed off by us regulars but create a good impression for new supporters.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]We can push it up some more yet - mate who works in the City said he has seen leaflets in his office and a few are taking their kids on the back of them so people are spreading the word effectively. Are the club planning anything to enhance the experience further e.g. opera singer or Abba tribute - kids penalty shoot out at half time or rival supporters penalty shoot out - these things get brushed off by us regulars but create a good impression for new supporters.[/quote]

Yes 10 rival fans will have a bare knuckle fight with 10 of ours.

Whoever wins gets a home shirt, loser gets a 5 hour wait in QE

TBH Abba is proper cheesy and i hope not
  • Can I say, I didn't get a chance to order my tickets until last night at 4.50pm. Phoned the ticket office ordered them and they arrived this morning. I call that bloody good service.

Airman, please pass on my thanks. Living in Norwich, I can't get down to collect in advance. Often for family reasons, I have to leave buying tickets until quite late in the day so I really appreciate it when things run so smoothly.

20,000 plus is just brilliant.
  • Booked 2 tickets for the Covered end lower last night for the first time on-line!

Will I be able to collect from the Covered end box office?

Ta
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]We can push it up some more yet - mate who works in the City said he has seen leaflets in his office and a few are taking their kids on the back of them so people are spreading the word effectively. Are the club planning anything to enhance the experience further e.g. opera singer or Abba tribute - kids penalty shoot out at half time or rival supporters penalty shoot out - these things get brushed off by us regulars but create a good impression for new supporters.

Yes 10 rival fans will have a bare knuckle fight with 10 of ours.

Whoever wins gets a home shirt, loser gets a 5 hour wait in QE

TBH Abba is proper cheesy and i hope not

Excellent - this sort of thing used to be restricted to down a side street or by the station but being able to watch it from the comfort of your seat will certainly add to the entertainment - maybe we could get Danny Dyer down there on the mike. Not sure the winners will want a home shirt though - just some 'respect' and to be rated as a bit tasty.
  • Just picked up 6 in north lower. Haven't sat in Block B since 5 dec 92.

Doubt my pic will be in the mail on Sunday this time though ;-)
  • What's the betting it snows and the game is called off - I may have £5 on it
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Just picked up 6 in north lower. Haven't sat in Block B since 5 dec 92.

Doubt my pic will be in the mail on Sunday this time though ;-)

i think block b would traditionally have been where the bare knuckle fighters would have sat - better watch out tomorrow, you might end up on the pitch at half time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Also bought 4 extras today down in b block, got 3 extras up in h with me, shame couldn't all sit together, bloody hope its a craclin atmosphere snce convinced 2 car loads up!
  • Sold 700 to 2.15pm - should be another 1,000-plus today.

Open until 8pm tonight.
  • I'll be going tonight to get 2 tickets.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Sold 700 to 2.15pm - should be another 1,000-plus today.

Open until 8pm tonight.[/quote]

Impressive i thought it would have started to slow right down with anyone wanting to go just walking up on the day
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Sold 700 to 2.15pm - should be another 1,000-plus today.

Open until 8pm tonight.

Impressive i thought it would have started to slow right down with anyone wanting to go just walking up on the day

If they don't hurry up, they might not get in... ;-)
  • No matter what the price, only a big club can get 20,000 plus in this division. Certain local rivals wouldn’t get that if they charged £1 a ticket for a game against Exeter. Very proud Addick right now.
  • Is there a possibility that some people might get turned away on Saturday? What is the estimated walk-up?
  • Exeter city fans say there will be a Big walk up from them on saturday.How many of the 700 tickets have they sold?.
  • I'm in the H block NU.

Betraying the J.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm in I'm in H block. Don't be clogging it up!