Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Benni McCarthy

Comments

• Options
    Get him fit and motivated and he would without doubt score goal.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]He is fat and unmotivated and he would without doubt struggle to score goals.

This.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Leaburn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]He is fat and unmotivated and he would without doubt struggle to score goals.

This.

Very clever
  • Options
    I'd rather have Benny from ABBA than this fat chuffer.
  • Options
    If we are going to approach ABBA, can we get the girls as well ? ( If you are thinking abusive thoughts, remember my age ).
  • Options
    See on the Beeb gossip column that he has been released from his contract at Wham and goes with a £1.5m pay-off!! Lucky him!!!! Next stop The Valley??????????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]See on the Beeb gossip column that he has been released from his contract at Wham and goes with a £1.5m pay-off!! Lucky him!!!! Next stop The Valley??????????

Maybe Charlton Kebab before the Valley?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Danny Addick[/cite]Just released, one of the triallists in our defeat to Fulham?
    Gough, Francis, Cousins (Osborne), Mambo, Triallist, Harriott, McCormack, Triallist, Reid, Tuna, Popo.

With that team it looks like the trialists were probably a left back and central midfielder.
  • Options
    Benni McCarthy linked with Charlton AGAIN!? Is it just me or does it feel like this is the millionth time since I was old enough to read the news?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]See on the Beeb gossip column that he has been released from his contract at Wham and goes with a £1.5m pay-off!! Lucky him!!!! Next stop The Valley??????????

Maybe Charlton Kebab before the Valley?

Would that be before or after a trip into the Lib club for a pint or two and a round of Pork scratchings????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would rather have John McCarthy and Terry Waite.
  • Options
    I thought we're supposed to be building for the future. No thanks.
  • Options
    Has anyone seen a report that Mccarthy is actually on trial with us or is it just speculation ?

I liked the idea in March until the end of the season , now I'm not so sure . I saw that as a chance possibly worth taking for a couple of months not a whole season .

I suspect someone at a higher level will take the gamble on him
  • Options
    I'd rather have Shaun Bartlett back.
  • Options
    Heard on the radio his contract had been cancelled by West Ham 1.5 mill settlement for 33 year old Benni , 14 games and no goals for west ham, JFH anyone?
  • Options
    Benni getting a head start on next year, expect him and Chris to be announced in the next few weeks :-)
  • Options

Benni getting a head start on next year, expect him and Chris to be announced in the next few weeks :-)

Wouldn't be surprised at all if O'Loughin is appointed as the British manager we fans were asking for.
  • Options

Wouldn't be surprised at all if O'Loughin is appointed as the British manager we fans were asking for.
    Wouldn't be at all surprised.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

He's lasted a whole season at Sint Truiden, he deserves a RD long service medal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lol, you really couldn't make this up.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Scoham said:

Just released, one of the triallists in our defeat to Fulham?

Gough, Francis, Cousins (Osborne), Mambo, Triallist, Harriott, McCormack, Triallist, Reid, Tuna, Popo.

With that team it looks like the trialists were probably a left back and central midfielder.
    Where are Conor Gough, Tamer Tuna, Yado Mambo, Tosan Popo, & Harry Osborne now?
  • Options
    Conor Gough is in harveys gardener's basement.
  • Options

Conor Gough is in harveys gardener's basement.

Right next to Nadir Cifti
  • Options
    I thought Tuna was working for David Lloyd Leisure here somewhere?
  • Options
    Popo, last I remember from Twitter, was playing at a university in the states.

Tamer Tuna would sometimes get decent in Football Manager. One of the underrated brilliant names of his generation.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Scoham said:

Just released, one of the triallists in our defeat to Fulham?

Where are Conor Gough, Tamer Tuna, Yado Mambo, Tosan Popo, & Harry Osborne now?
    Harry Osbourne at Welling
    Tamer Tuna went abroad
    Conor Gough was at Bristol Rovers but think he been released
    Tosan Popo also played abroad
    Tuna only went on Holiday.