Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dale v Addicks - Match Thread 29 March 2011

Comments

• Options
    how many fans made the long trip there tonight?
  • Options
    Parrett....racon...solly....racon shoots...saved and we get a corner...4 mins to go
  • Options
    1388 addicks there , feel sorry for them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gumbo[/cite]Gents could we go down?!!

It's the way in which we are losing these games that worries me.
    Toothless attacking and powder puff defending.A real relegation recipe.
  • Options
    corner taken....wasted...cleared...bessone....racon....into area...defended....dale counter....
  • Options
    Not that good going forward if we can't score....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]another game where the players will get booed off and screamed at etc...

Why? It didn't happen on Sat and we've had the better of the game and far more chances. Not trying to pretend things aren't grim but they seem to be are doing all that they can but are not getting any luck and are getting punished for every mistake at the moment.

Why? Why? becasue weve lost 2-0 to rochdale .... thats why..
  • Options
    We're not going to go down. Fortunatley it's too late in the season for that to happen.

As said above, defending has been atrocious at times, what do they do all week in training?
  • Options
    we defend...bwp attacks....racon.....gets it again.....bwp....shoots just past the post another addicks corner
  • Options
    Parkinson has kept us up..... 2 more points and we are safe...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're ten points clear of the bottom four with seven games to play. Fifty points is often the target to avoid relegation and I can see why, although 5 or 6 more points would be useful please..
  • Options
    League 2 is not too far away...

I remember people (me included) saying towards the end of championship relegation season "We are at least playing more positive football we just need some luck to build our confidence"

I can almost hear that being said again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]1388 addicks there , feel sorry for them

HOW MANY??? surely some mistake...?
  • Options
    as if theres 1388 of us there
  • Options
    thats a super turnout considering......
  • Options
    corner taken...2589 in the crowd....how poor is that!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]1388 addicks there , feel sorry for them

sorry was reading about the bournemouth game
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]We're not going to go down. Fortunatley it's too late in the season for that to happen.

As said above, defending has been atrocious at times, what do they do all week in training?

thank goodness for those 3/4 lucky, lucky wins! (depending on how you saw them)
  • Options
    addicks attacking...bessone...parrett....one-two....stewart...llera shoots over the bar
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: da18[/cite]I'm sorry but Chris Powell has to do the honourable thing and admit he isn't ready! And walk!!![/quote]

FFS from the commentary and stats we have been the better team, rant rant rant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im starting to laugh at our results...
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: da18[/cite]I'm sorry but Chris Powell has to do the honourable thing and admit he isn't ready! And walk!!!
    Only if Charlie Sheen comes in.

This would be amazing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite].2589 in the crowd....how poor is that!!!

And more than half are Charlton!
  • Options
    Agh Racon blocked
  • Options
    2.589 attendence.. proper league 2 attendance...

I cant believe the state of the club.... even the announcers voice is annoying me ....

but this will do Powell good.. just like Parkys apalling run did him good....
  • Options
    commetators are saying addicks cant bu awin....ne attacks...croses racon shoots....saved on the line by a defender....we come again...bwp shoots a great strike.....over the bar
  • Options
    On the bright side, at least we're not as bad as Sheff Weds, they could well get relegated.
  • Options
    Keep the faith. Powell will turn it round.
  • Options
    Just not our night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]Keep the faith. Powell will turn it round.
    no!
    Keep the Faith is the fifth studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi, released on November 3, 1992 by Mercury Records.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]Keep the faith. Powell will turn it round.
    Do be serious...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!