Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dale v Addicks - Match Thread 29 March 2011

Comments

• Options
    comentators are saying theynt belive players are not trying...but so many out of contract is not helping the situation....3 mins added time of which 2 have been played
  • Options
    I'm jumping on the NSS & Large train of we're shite and we need Curbs back!
  • Options
    League 2 Here We Come!!
  • Options
    19 attempts on goal, compared to Dale's 9

8 Addick's corners, to their 4.

It's just Rochdale have scored more goals than us .......
  • Options
    im so fed up now......its gone beyond a joke
  • Options
    dale fk taken.....addicks throw.
  • Options
    FT 2-0
  • Options
    I agree with Mortimerwasgod I have lost all faith in Powell. i feel we are playing worse then when Pards was in charge Results speak loader then words. Think the players don't belive in him.
  • Options
    I'm not entirely convinced CP will turn this around tbh. Everything just seems a massive mess and he doesn't know how to sort it out.
  • Options
    pah, wake up everybody peeps, excuses, excuses!

We've been unlucky, the players futures in doubt, it'll take time, etc, etc. pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well thats another body blow....confidence must be so low.....hope updates as such were ok....off now and back tomorrow.....but feeling very down.....
  • Options
    full time too little too late in terms of effort.

So first half
    "Players aren't playing for the manager"
    Second half
    "This manager has definitely not lost his team"
  • Options
    im pretty sure everyone was saying Powell was going to change it around after the Hartlepool Gamee.... ! CHANGEE ! This is making me sick !
  • Options
    Powell will sort it...

we need to sort the defence out...

going forward we just need a bit o confidence... but we need to build from the back...

Rochdale, fucking rochdale, my word... Id imagine the club is imploding with these kind of results, and the fact we are clearly with worst team in the league right now...
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]19 attempts on goal, compared to Dale's 9

8 Addick's corners, to their 4.

It's just Rochdale have scored more goals than us .......
    Small margins. Defend better (especially from set pieces) and take our chances more often and we can still get results. It's not as if we're being thrashed and have no threat going forward.
  • Options
    we were fifth once
  • Options
    Aparently Dially and Dyer hving bit of row at teh end...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]We're not going to go down. Fortunatley it's too late in the season for that to happen.

As said above, defending has been atrocious at times, what do they do all week in training?

Certainly not too late! only 10 points clear of the relegation zone. Stranger things have happened, & if this dismal run continues, & the lack of luck heard/witnessed tonight, coupled with said atrocious defending, & we could quite easily be sucked in.

I wont breathe easily until we have 3 more points.
  • Options
    Let Rochdale enjoy their scalp, next year we'll give 'em a pasting....I hope.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]So first half

That was NOT said, Dazzler.

It was a mis-quote on here from the commentary.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We cannot defend!
  • Options
    i just cant believe it. i mean when powell took over we looked dead certs to at least finish in the play offs. now look where we are!!!!!!
  • Options
    We wont win again this season. Been saying it for 3 weeks and will stand by my sentiments.
  • Options
    muggy club in a muggy league
  • Options
    Cheers Red
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]So first half

That was NOT said, Dazzler.

It was a mis-quote on here from the commentary.
    ah ok what was said?
  • Options
    Commentators left the mic on. Daily having a go at Dyer on the way off the pitch.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]We wont win again this season. Been saying it for 3 weeks and will stand by my sentiments.[/quote]

fcuk me clem thats depressing, but I have to say I agree with you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]We wont win again this season. Been saying it for 3 weeks and will stand by my sentiments.

Well, I trust you'll be proved wrong!
  • Options
    The question that was asked was "are the players playing for Powell?" and they answered their own question with a "yes".
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!