Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dale v Addicks - Match Thread 29 March 2011

Comments

• Options
    we have had no luck according to commentators
  • Options
    I want Charlie Sheen as Manager at least he has a winning mentality.
  • Options
    another game where the players will get booed off and screamed at etc...
  • Options
    dale attacking through Akpro.....elliott takes and sends upfield....over the head of Benno...
  • Options
    same old same old !
  • Options
    We've shown ''lots of desire'', according to commentary. Well that's ''something to work with'' , as I believe the Dictionary of Football Cliches has it...
  • Options
    I'm sorry but Chris Powell has to do the honourable thing and admit he isn't ready! And walk!!!
  • Options
    commentators saying that CP needs to change things before end of season....or it could be curtains!! Oh NE is on as Waggy went off......Stewart coming on soon
  • Options
    Much as I really like Robbie, I do think we need to bring in an experienced goalie...someone who dominates the area.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: da18[/cite]I'm sorry but Chris Powell has to do the honourable thing and admit he isn't ready! And walk!!!

Why? By all accounts we're unlucky to be losing this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: da18[/cite]I'm sorry but Chris Powell has to do the honourable thing and admit he isn't ready! And walk!!!
    Only if Charlie Sheen comes in.
  • Options

he will never do that !
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    powell wont walk , we are a muggy team in a muggy league
  • Options
    addicks have a corner...taken by parrett....wasted and out for their gk
  • Options
    How many goals have we conceded from corners this season? It was not addressed by the old regime and it has not been addressed with the new regime. The players are just a pile of shit who will be mostly out of work I am afraid or part-time next season with other clubs.
  • Options
    Stewart coming on.....Semedo off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]another game where the players will get booed off and screamed at etc...

Why? It didn't happen on Sat and we've had the better of the game and far more chances. Not trying to pretend things aren't grim but they seem to be are doing all that they can but are not getting any luck and are getting punished for every mistake at the moment.
  • Options
    Gents could we go down?!!
  • Options
    Yes Gumbo we could
  • Options
    dont know gumbo , may have to beat Hartlepool last game of season to stay up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    exeter take the lead to put us into the bottom half of table.
  • Options
    Gents could we go down?!!

YES!!!
  • Options
    Llera clears....benno is isolated and misses a flick on.....dale attack..we get a throw...stewart..parrett...solly...racon we get a throw.....racon..bwp..racon...solly....racon plays off a dale man it comes back off racon..dale throw....addicks heads are down
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gumbo[/cite]Gents could we go down?!!

Only if several teams below us all show promotion form
  • Options
    Dale running game down.....and we cant keep possession....
  • Options
    i tell you what, i'll take Dennis Wise now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ok next question does anyone else think we are going to go down!!
  • Options
    We slip to 13th in live league table
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gumbo[/cite]Gents could we go down?!!

This lady says NOOOOOOO :-(
  • Options
    shocking again sums us up good at going forward poor as a unit defending
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!