Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dale v Addicks - Match Thread 29 March 2011

Comments

• Options
    Goood Start from Charlton
  • Options
    they have it and are attacking.....goes backwards....addicks pushing them back...they get it back..and get a fk taken.....
  • Options
    cross comes in from Roch....we get a fk
  • Options
    Sheff Weds losing at home after only 3 minutes
  • Options
    Elliott takes fk....sends upfield...they defend...daily...waggy....croses.....bad clearnce from them...we get it back....goes to Elliott.....LLera handball on halfway line
  • Options
    Fk taken...llera clears.....racon....anyinsah...bwp..loses it...they attack...shot comes in elliott takes
  • Options
    atmosphere sounds flat...
  • Options
    sheff weds 1-1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Reidy out of the 18, don't think he's contract is going to be renewed somehow

As Henry is picking up on poor grammar, I would like to point out that when talking about someone's contract it should be 'His' and not 'he's'.

Only a Charlton fan would moan about these things.
  • Options
    racon attacking.....defended....they come forward.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wednesday equalise
  • Options
    commentators talking baout other things but they now have a throw
  • Options
    dale attacking.....keep moving forward....addicks defender slips....but we clear
  • Options
    Rochdale coming back in it !
  • Options
    they have a throw....taken...but dont know whats happening as commentatorstalk again about the upkeep of valley......
  • Options
    Semedo....now they talk about play-offs.....but we get a corner
  • Options
    Racon attacking a lot, sounds good and Parrett playing well too!
  • Options
    corner taken....defended...racon....parrett....gets a cross in.....llera attacks it...their gk
  • Options
    gk taken....we defend...racon....semedo.....elliott sends upfield we get a throw
  • Options
    throw taken....i think!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rochdale attacking....racon is fouled....
  • Options
    Brentford retake the lead at Wednesday
  • Options
    no commentary at the moment....talking about other things so dont know whats happening
  • Options
    "That Racon, there's nowt wrong wi' him, soft sod." Rochdale commentary is excellent, haha. Sorry about the lack of updates from me, I have some History to do.
  • Options
    dale are attacking...they get a throw....
  • Options
    Got a Brentford/Brighton double at 7/1!
  • Options
    Am I alone in expecting commentators to describe the football action rather than ramble on about other things? I've switched to the 'Dale commentary....
  • Options
    llera clears....anyinsah is beaten to the ball....we are being beaten by taller defenders....they now have a corner...dont know how....taken...llera defends.....aother corner taken.....missed a header we clear..thye come again....addicks defend...waggy clears...we get a throw
  • Options
    Good attack Anyinsah saved and BWP cleared
  • Options
    waggy.....solly.....crosses...anyinsah shoots...saved...bwp shoots....cleared.....dale offf the hook
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!