Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dale v Addicks - Match Thread 29 March 2011

Comments

• embarrasing everygame ! now .. Do something Charlton !
  • let's see if he can get them to play in the second half, still all to play for.
  • beyond despair now- this is embarrassing and it's every game.
    hope we win it 1-2
  • Need to get Anyinsah off, according to commentary, as he's crocked again.

Sorry but the bloke has to go in the summer. His fitness record is absolutely dire.

He's hardly a youngster at 26, at 5'8'' he can't play alongside BWP who needs a big target man to feed off and his goal scoring ability is not great. Just three goals in something like five or six seasons until he hit 13 last camapign for Carlisle.

If he could stay fit I'm sure we could have made a footballer out of him. But his powder-puff fragility makes him a waste of space, I'm sad to say.
  • just watched the second goal from bournemouth that was shite from elliott no movement again!
  • Didn't someone say that three draws in 10 was turning the corner.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]just watched the second goal from bournemouth that was shite from elliott no movement again![/quote]

How can you blame Elliott for that !
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]just watched the second goal from bournemouth that was shite from elliott no movement again![/quote]

What about all the shots he saved??
  • stats
    possession 58% - 42% Rochdale
    attemts on 3 - 5 addicks
    attempts off 2 - 3 addicks
    corners 3 - 1 Rochdale
  • right got a glass of aussie merlot now.....lets hope for a better 2nd half from addicks and commentators...although i suppose if addicks were playing well and attacking they would have more action to describe to be fair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Teams coming back out
  • "Rochdale out Mike so any time you are ready, i suppose" - Commentators been going to charlton too often with that level of enthusiasm
  • edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: CafcSteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]just watched the second goal from bournemouth that was shite from elliott no movement again!

What about all the shots he saved??
    No dispute there although bar 2 shots they were directly at him.
    [cite]Posted By: AdTheAddicK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]just watched the second goal from bournemouth that was shite from elliott no movement again!

How can you blame Elliott for that !
    The ball trickled into the net FFS in my opinion he could have at least tried to reach it!
  • Would the real Charlton Athletic please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.....
  • No changes
  • I hope Micheal Stewert punches all their lights out in the dressing room at half time!!!!
  • addicks attacking through bessone...out for their gk
  • anyinsah attacking and wins a throw....taken....racon...bessone...racon...wins another throw
  • BBC Charlton live web page says of the "35 yarder" scored by Kennedy:

"A goal is scored by Jason Kennedy from just inside the penalty area to the bottom right corner of the goal. Rochdale 1-0 Charlton.

So 35 yards or 15 yards?
  • addicks attacking....solly wins a throw....semedo....defended......they attack......dale shot....addicks gk
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CafcSteve[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]just watched the second goal from bournemouth that was shite from elliott no movement again![/quote]

What about all the shots he saved??[/quote]No dispute there although bar 2 shots they were directly at him.

[quote][cite]Posted By: AdTheAddicK[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]just watched the second goal from bournemouth that was shite from elliott no movement again![/quote]

How can you blame Elliott for that ![/quote]The ball trickled into the net FFS in my opinion he could have at least tried to reach it![/quote]

He's not superman FFS !
  • Bournemouth just 3 wins for us and 3 losses for them away from us....
  • edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: kodfish[/cite]Players not playing for the manager apparently.

Completely take the quote out of context why don't you. What was actually said by Froggatt was "are the players not playing for their manager?", he then answered his own question with a "no [they are playing for Powell], Charlton've just been unfortunate to find themselves 1-0 down".
  • edited March 2011
  • Hello Everybody!! HOW ARE WE DOING??
  • I've had enough!

I'd just like to see a mass brawl breakout now, but only between the Charlton players.

We might see 2 sides materialise: those that give a **** about the situation and those that don't. It might clear things up for us a tad.
  • llera shoots....high wide a nd not so handsome
  • [cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]Hello Everybody!! HOW ARE WE DOING??

Usual scoreline. Still watching Ingerland?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chrissy\\\'s Army!![/cite]I hope Micheal Stewert punches all their lights out in the dressing room at half time!!!!

Why would a journeyman mercenary Jock give a flying F about Charlton?
  • half time at Wembley...are we doing well????
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!