Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dale v Addicks - Match Thread 29 March 2011

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: AdTheAddicK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AdTheAddicK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]just watched the second goal from bournemouth that was shite from elliott no movement again!

How can you blame Elliott for that !
    The ball trickled into the net FFS in my opinion he could have at least tried to reach it!

He's not superman FFS ![/quote] Click BBCode and you'll be able to quote properly.

It wouldn't take superman he was on his feet a dive at least would've sufficed but nothing. All I ask that he tries to dive more often.
  • llerra takes a 40 yard shot and slated by commentators
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Petefromcornwall[/cite]Hello Everybody!! HOW ARE WE DOING??[/quote]

Usual scoreline. Still watching Ingerland?[/quote]

Yes cracking game, Oggy, to be fair! What about us? Good is it?
  • dale attacking.....nothing happening.....we get a throw.....bwp.....parrett....waggy.....parrett cant get shot away we get a throw....bessone.....their gk
  • dale attacking....we defend....now attack....semedo....anyinsah given offside unfairly
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DJ Leaburn[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Chrissy\\\'s Army!![/cite]I hope Micheal Stewert punches all their lights out in the dressing room at half time!!!![/quote]

Why would a journeyman mercenary Jock give a flying F about Charlton?[/quote]

Maybe being a journeyman mercenary Jock he just wants to fight!!
  • fk taken...llera defends.....they come again....they are offside....daily slips over and gives away a throw
  • [cite]Posted By: Chrissy\\\'s Army!![/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Leaburn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chrissy\\\'s Army!![/cite]I hope Micheal Stewert punches all their lights out in the dressing room at half time!!!!

Why would a journeyman mercenary Jock give a flying F about Charlton?

Maybe being a journeyman mercenary Jock he just wants to fight!!

Maybe you're right. Ha!
  • dale come again....down at corner flag and win a throw..taken....cross comes in....daily..elliott takes..
  • benno getting ready to come on
  • Sponsored links:

• FFs they want you buy or renew your season ticket. I'm sorry Powell fans but he's not a manager/coach. F@*k being mr nice grow a pair. Can't be watching a season that starts in the summer and ends buy Jan!
  • anyinsah off..benno on
  • Missed the first half, come on here/put CAFC player on and we're 1-0 down and Anyinsah is struggling with a knock.

Yet I'm not surprised...

Commentators talking about an old fashioned centre forward bashing the centre backs about. They don't know much about Benson then...
  • Benson on for Anyinsah.

Anyinsah and BWP ''a litte bit samey-samey'' according to the idiot commentator. For once, I think he may have called it right!
  • Benson is back!
  • dale attacking..addicks clear....they get it back....attack again....defended....we clear....we get it back....but dale get a fk
  • [cite]Posted By: Gumbo[/cite]FFs they want you buy or renew your season ticket. I'm sorry Powell fans but he's not a manager/coach. F@*k being mr nice grow a pair. Can't be watching a season that starts in the summer and ends buy Jan!
    agree
  • Jesus. Don't tell me we miss Nouble!
  • Llera has hands allover a dale player....nothing given...but commentators say it was a pen
  • Dazzler, don't talk bollox. The Bournemouith 2nd clearly took a deflection. CAFC twitter says Dale goal was from 20 yards.

So is big joe still on? Can't be all that injured then.
  • Sponsored links:

• racon....parrett....daily....benno....bwp...benno shoots...saved...addicks corner
  • Corner
  • Haven't heard Semedo's name tonight.

Racon goes close.
  • Good efforts from Racon and Benno
  • corner taken by parrett....defended....parrett gets it back....racon shoots...deflected and we get another corner
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

So is big joe still on? Can't be all that injured then.[/quote]

No. Benson on. Sounds liike we're picking up now, too.
  • parrett takes corner...wasted.....solly picks it up back to elliott.....parrett...bwp...parrett.. ball gets back to their keeper
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Dazzler, don't talk bollox. The Bournemouith 2nd clearly took a deflection. CAFC twitter says Dale goal was from 20 yards.

So is big joe still on? Can't be all that injured then.
    a slow very cumbersome deflection
  • Brighton still holding super Dagenham to a goal less draw
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!