Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dale v Addicks - Match Thread 29 March 2011

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I want Parky back!

Well you're going to be disappointed
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]god we are awful
    No Elliott is shite with long drives we are just below par....
    Elliott misses another distance drive but its out
  • dale come again...shot comes in and just misses...we escape from a good chance for them
  • Bloody hell!!!!

How you can tell it's 'shocking' goalkeeping without seeing it is impressive though.
  • Even teams thus far. With one exception - Rochdale can score and we cannot defend.
  • come on guys we can nick a draw...........at rochdale
  • [cite]Posted By: tricky[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I want Parky back!

Well you're going to be disappointed
    Yep but less disappointed than those who want Curbs back!
  • we are being pushed out of it again.....and not playing as well as we did at the start of the game
  • [cite]Posted By: red_murph[/cite]Bloody hell!!!!

How you can tell it's 'shocking' goalkeeping without seeing it is impressive though.
    going by commentary saying he didnt bother to try to save it.
  • my 4-1 can still happen!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2011
    Elliott ''didn't even make an effort'' according to the thick commentator.

I was hoping Jamie Reid, who left his job as head of communications at Kent CCC to return to radio comentary two weeks ago, would be doing lots of Charlton matches. He did one, v Southampton and was great. But I had dinner with him the night after the Soton game and he told me has now been given QPR as his ''first team'' by BBC Radio London, so sadly we're going to be left with these idiots commentating on CAFC!
  • dale attacking.....we defend....and they get a throw deep in our half....they attack...offside our fk..5 mins to go
  • Elliot didn't even bother diving for it :-S
  • elliott sends ball forward....we get a throw in their half....taken...racon....bessone...daily....loses it....parrett tackles.....and holds hm up......semedo.....bwp.....racon....bessone crosses.....anyinsah....their throw
  • Steve Frogatt - ex England international waxing lyrical about the merits of goalkeeping, wing play and one touch passing. FFS
  • 56 goals now let in this season lets have a guess where we are weak

How can this bloke be defended he doesn't have a clue about managing a football club
  • commentatrors now arguing about the chance that anyisah just had....they attack....anyinsah....bwp tackled
  • Wagsaff dinks cross and cleared
  • Heard the legend that is Frogatt say that as well Dazzler, but lets wait until we can at least see it and judge for ourselves before slating Elliott fella.
  • semedo...bwp...semedo shoots blocked.....dale break...2'v's 2......we defend it and attack...waggy....croses....they get it back now
  • Sponsored links:

• dale attack....cross comes in....we attack through waggy....1 min addded time
  • Players not playing for the manager apparently.
  • Please can this season just end.
  • [cite]Posted By: kodfish[/cite]Players not playing for the manager apparently.
    Powell is too soft to be a manager.......FACT

Anyinsah injured
  • dale attacking.....defended......they come again.....we force them back.....HT 1-0
  • [cite]Posted By: kodfish[/cite]Players not playing for the manager apparently.

Have we got a manager?
  • Ayinsah limping again. FFS get rid the guy is made of glass
  • edited March 2011
    sorry if updates are patchy....but addicks commentary is poor tonight and I cant update properly....lets hope it improves in 2nd half....off to get a drink....back soon
  • If this awful, awful run continues the board need to add coaching staff to the mass clearout. I absolutely love CP but this is getting ridiculous now.
  • [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kodfish[/cite]Players not playing for the manager apparently.

Have we got a manager?

Players not playing for their future... at CAFC or anywhere else the muppets!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!