Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Labradors, German Shepherds & Dogs.....

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Buster @ 14 months...
    002.JPG 959.5K
    013.JPG 951.3K
    012.JPG 973.5K
  • Options
    Thanks Len, I think those two thought it was money for old rope. Pet insurance that is!
    I know someone that has Lifetime insurance and his annual vet bills are over 8 grand. I'm guessing those two thought we'll take the 30 quid a month and pay out once in a blue moon for a case of the "Two bob bits" and that'll be it. I've never known an insurance to turn something away if they are making money ; )
  • Options
    Buster @ 14 months...
    Buster's looking good, 14 months that went quick. : )
  • Options
    Think He's 9 in Human years.....dreading the 'teens !

;-)
  • Options
    If the worse thing Bailey does is chase the occassional crow, we've either been very lucky or something I've been doing has worked ; )
  • Options
    has anyone sucessfully used any lawn burn products like green-um lawn burn etc, also without breaking the bank? ta

• Options
    Just finished my qualification as as a Trainer/Behaviourist with a lot of help from the Little Fella ; )

• Options
    @T.C.E. need you over this way mate to sort out a Dobermann. Or more likely, sort us out!
  • Options
    @TCE well done mate.....you and Mrs RM should join together and run a training school....she can do the 'man-work, tracking and searching (with some agility thrown in!!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Although I don't know any of you guys personally, I have really enjoyed reading this thread.
    We have a Tibetan Terrier called Tootsie, the prettiest dog you ever saw but a true warrior. She is apparently wealthy in her own right because she seems to own the whole of our Close. After many years without a dog, I decided to get her when we had a Grandaughter living with us after she got into a bad place, driving my Wife into depression. Now it's impossible to imagine life without her,unfortunately I don't know how to post pictures but she's a real character. Keep posting people, it's like an Oasis of warmth in a World that is so often a cold place.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Beau chilling out
  • Options
    @T.C.E. need you over this way mate to sort out a Dobermann. Or more likely, sort us out!
    You know where I am, just ask ; )

• Options
    @TCE well done mate.....you and Mrs RM should join together and run a training school....she can do the 'man-work, tracking and searching (with some agility thrown in!!)
    I'm way off A's level of training, but seriously need to get up there asap but fear it wont be until after the holiday, maybe for a couple of days and stay up there. Premierlodge will accept dogs I believe? He really needs to crack on with some manwork, he's tracking a day old scent so he hasnt forgot what he been taught and still looks pretty ; ) Looking forward to a Team Anchaz v Team Tramella rematch this year because I've been trying to get some ringcraft done as well ; )

• Options
    Beau chilling out
    Bailey used to kip like that, I think its a 'Shep' thing.

• Options
    Although I don't know any of you guys personally, I have really enjoyed reading this thread.
    We have a Tibetan Terrier called Tootsie, the prettiest dog you ever saw but a true warrior. She is apparently wealthy in her own right because she seems to own the whole of our Close. After many years without a dog, I decided to get her when we had a Grandaughter
    living with us after she got into a bad place, driving my Wife into depression. Now it's impossible to imagine life without her,unfortunately I don't know how to post pictures but she's a real character. Keep posting people, it's like an Oasis of warmth in a World that is so often a cold place.
    Sorry! But without a doubt I have the prettiest dog ever, even if he is a boy. ; )
    Lol

• Options
    We have a Tibetan Terrier called Tootsie, the prettiest dog you ever saw but a true warrior. She is apparently wealthy in her own right because she seems to own the whole of our Close. After many years without a dog, I decided to get her when we had a Grandaughter living with us after she got into a bad place, driving my Wife into depression. Now it's impossible to imagine life without her,unfortunately I don't know how to post pictures but she's a real character. Keep posting people, it's like an Oasis of warmth in a World that is so often a cold place.
    Look forward to seeing a photo of Tootsie - as I am on my third Tibetan Terrier now. Love them.

• Options
    I'm way off A's level of training, but seriously need to get up there asap but fear it wont be until after the holiday, maybe for a couple of days and stay up there. Premierlodge will accept dogs I believe? He really needs to crack on with some manwork, he's tracking a day old scent so he hasnt forgot what he been taught and still looks pretty ; ) Looking forward to a Team Anchaz v Team Tramella rematch this year because I've been trying to get some ringcraft done as well ; )

Hi @TCE, yes premier lodge 200 yds from my house, so come for a couple days......end of season maybe?
  • Options

Hi @TCE, yes premier lodge 200 yds from my house, so come for a couple days......end of season maybe?
    Is that right about the dogs?

• Options
    Look forward to seeing a photo of Tootsie - as I am on my third Tibetan Terrier now. Love them.

I'm sorry for my ignorrance, but I'm not sure I know what the dog looks likes. Any chance of a picture?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our cavalier King Charles spaniel. She'll tear your head off, you know?
  • Options
    WSAWSA
    edited April 2012
    We have a Tibetan Terrier called Tootsie, the prettiest dog you ever saw but a true warrior. She is apparently wealt,hy in her own right because she seems to own the whole of our Close. After many years without a dog, I decided to get her when we had a Grandaughter living with us after she got into a bad place, driving my Wife into depression. Now it's impossible to imagine life without her,unfortunately I don't know how to post pictures but she's a real character. Keep posting people, it's like an Oasis of warmth in a World that is so often a cold place.

I'm sorry for my ignorrance, but I'm not sure I know what the dog looks likes. Any chance of a picture?
    Molly is on page 2 - here is another one of her...

She was running along the top of a sand bank and I was down at the water's edge - she hates water!

• Options
    We have a Tibetan Terrier called Tootsie, the prettiest dog you ever saw but a true warrior. She is apparently wealt,hy in her own right because she seems to own the whole of our Close. After many years without a dog, I decided to get her when we had a Grandaughter living with us after she got into a bad place, driving my Wife into depression. Now it's impossible to imagine life without her,unfortunately I don't know how to post pictures but she's a real character. Keep posting people, it's like an Oasis of warmth in a World that is so often a cold place.

Molly is on page 2 - here is another one of her...

She was running along the top of a sand bank and I was down at the water's edge - she hates water!

Cracking dogs
    Bailey hates water, we get him from the garden by picking up the hose. Dont have to turn it on, he's gone in by the time you touch it; )
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Our cavalier King Charles spaniel. She'll tear your head off, you know?
    Love the KC spaniel : )

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Well with their first meeting planned for tomorrow morning Bailey will hopefully be joined by a little sister from UK-GSD Rescue. I say all being well as long as they get on ok she will be coming home with us.
    Say hi to this beautiful 6 month old girl. Xena-Powellimage
  • Options
    Growing into His shirt ! ;-)
    001.JPG 919.6K
    004.JPG 975.3K
    006.JPG 924.5K
  • Options
    They look like they are ready to walk to the pub ; )

• Options
    Bailey with Xena our Rescue came back to London with us last week, all settled in nicely : )imageimage