Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Transfer Story - Paul Hayes

Comments

• Options
    If it was Andy Reid....I'd be over the moon. It won't be, surely.
  • Options
    Andy Reid. Apparently.
  • Options
    Sorry didnt see post above.
  • Options
    Andy Reid is going to Notts Forest.
  • Options
    Charlton Are Set To Sign Andy Reid, + Legge And Myles Weston For Quite A Lump Some Of Money..!! Has Anyone Heard This Rumour

Problem about rumours like this is that some fans take them seriously and then get disappointed and moan when more realistic targets join.
  • Options
    Yeah I Heard He Was On His Way To Forest
  • Options
    Reality check !

Just a week or so ago CP was telling us that players of much less stature than Andy Reid or Kevin Phillips would financially be beyond us. Does anyone actually think either of those two are dropping to league one and on league one wages ?
  • Options
    Jermain Darlington, Rossi Franco and Mark Tivey all spotted at the training ground. You heard it here first.
  • Options
    Who?? Never Heard Of Them?
  • Options
    "Well known name" could mean someone that was playing for us last year, rather than a full international and World Cup winning star.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I Think That We Will Be Underwhelmed, If It Is Andy Reid I'd Be Shocked
  • Options
    It's Kishishev...you heard it here first
  • Options
    Actually after giving some thought I reckon this one will be Semedo.
  • Options
    Just seen Deon Burton outside of the Superstore :/
  • Options
    I hear it's Berbatov.
  • Options
    thinking it'll be someone released from a championship side, i just hope they're under 30.
  • Options
    Euelly is in london... FACT.
  • Options
    Its Hale And Pace New Strike Force Next Season
  • Options
    Some anonymous bloke on Twitter says he has a picture of Reid outside Sparrows Lane that he is going to post.  Rubbish.
  • Options
    Seriosuly, Why Do You Type Like This?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    he's making it on photoshop as i type i bet!
  • Options
    Mike Reid?
  • Options
    Jason Euell i reckon. No chance Reid.
  • Options
    Like anybody will be at Sparrows lane on Bank Holiday Monday in the close season!
  • Options
    I might go down there and have a look - or we could send Sparrows Lane Lion?
  • Options
    Jason Euell was mythed by somebody asking if he was coming back to charlton... Won't be him.
  • Options
    Agree ShootersHill Semedo or Racon
  • Options
    what WSS said...............if its anyone we have heard of it will be a player we had on loan last year
  • Options
    Some anonymous bloke on Twitter says he has a picture of Reid outside Sparrows Lane that he is going to post.  Rubbish.

Probably on his way to the original press conference when Dowie signed him. More chance of the Queen being our secret invester.
  • Options
    what WSS said...............if its anyone we have heard of it will be a player we had on loan last year
    Cheers Golfie.