Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Transfer Story - Paul Hayes

Comments

• Options
    Seeing as the 'Saucepan' on rumours is coming to the boil , if you had the choice and could only sign one of them , who would you prefer to sign out of : 

Kish , Euell or Danny Green?

Danny Green.

• Options
    Just checking Wikipedia...it says that he signed a three year contract two years ago. So if it is him, then there's a transfer fee involved. How likely is it that we are paying transfer fees?
  • Options

If anyone's a milkman, can you do us all a favour and buy the SLP in the morning and post who the mystery player is! ;0)

We could have a sweepstake!

• Options
    Bedsaddick will be taking bets this evening
  • Options
    I'd rather Green than Euell or Kish. 
    Sorry if thats blasphemy, but Green is just what we need. Creative in the midfield with a fantastic cross. Plus he is a decade younger. 

Love Kish and thought Euell was great for us agree that I'd rather see us build a new younger team. Any way IF the SLP (Spanner Local Paper) is right we'll know in a few hours.

how will we know?

• Options
    It will be in the SLP as mentioned in the first post : - )
  • Options
    Hope it's not Farquar Underwhelmme.
    We've all heard of him ;-)
  • Options
    Dave Martin ?
  • Options
    Dave Martin ?

Not really "known" by the club.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    On Sky Sports says Bolasie in talks with Bristol City , so sounds like he won't be joining us.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Euell doesn't seem to be denying anything on twitter.
  • Options

Messi. He got a taste for London at the weekend and realised that Charlton are the only club in the smoke that compliment his style of play.

That or someone from League 1  or 2.

That would be about right.

• Options
    Ralph Milne is available too.
  • Options
    Crickey i'm so excited this is like that feeling when your a kid the night before Christmas ... waiting for Christmas Day so you can open your presents.....

I just hope its a scalextrix Set rather than a pink jumper or a pair of socks!
  • Options
    more likely a pair of pink socks !!!!!!!
  • Options
    more likely a pair of pink socks !!!!!!!
    From the charity shop.  With a hole in one and someone's old toenail in the other.
  • Options
    Cawley is palace through and through. Loves a wind up,especially at our expense. Expect no one......or someone really crap.
  • Options
    Hopefully its a defender, or 4!!
  • Options
    Is this the Danny Green we let go as a 15 year old 'cos that could be the reason he is known to us.
  • Options

Two possible names

Henry gave us the heads up on Ben Burgess a couple of weeks ago. If so it would be a CL not SLP exclusive.

If we are talking ex Addicks I understand from a Spanner message board that Danny Shittu has been let go by QPR .He would have played with Powell at Watford .

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2011

I think it will be a household name - like Domestos or Kleenex

Anyway, the Messi deal is a non-starter- in all likelihood we're on a credit blacklist in Barcelona as we probably still owe them for Alan Simonsen

• Options
    Shittu would be an interesting bit of business. Certainly fits in with the idea that CP is trying to bulk the side up a bit physically. Not the quickest though, although it's all relative when you're racing back with Doc.
  • Options
    Over 100 posts on nothing...roll on tomorrow!
  • Options
    does anyone honestly think, that former players coming to the end of their careers, will really have the motivation and desire that it'll take to get us out of this division?

I mean, let's face it, if they're used to the premiership or championship they'll be slumming it with us.?
  • Options

All this talk of ex players, where exactly did it mention "ex players" or "a player known to charlton" didn't it just mention a known player ? It could mean anything ?

..........tho' it wouldn't surprise me if it was one of our out of contract players signing a new deal

• Options
    Yeh I think if anything it will be Semedo signing a new contract
  • Options
    Would it say transfer news in that case? Surely just contract news
  • Options
    I was just asking the question about ex players returning, good or bad thing and in particular if they're coming to the end of their careers?
  • Options
    Transfer story could be an exit....I've heard it's McOxo to Barcelona.
  • Options
    Paul Hayes