Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Transfer Story - Paul Hayes

Comments

• Options
    what WSS said...............if its anyone we have heard of it will be a player we had on loan last year
    Cheers Golfie.

Christ, that means its probably Bessone.
  • Options
    Its definitely not Sullivan or Bessone as somebody asked Richard Crawley on twitter and he said it would not be.

• Options
    @RichCawleySLP Im guessing Sullivan or Bessone
    @Connor_CAFC Nope. Neither of those two.

• Options
    That bloke is Richard Cawley's stalker. He probably said anything to shut him up.

Have a sneaky feeling its Danny Green.
  • Options
    That bloke is Richard Cawley's stalker. He probably said anything to shut him up. Have a sneaky feeling its Danny Green.

Green would awesome but host of CCC clubs after him apparently.
  • Options
    That bloke is Richard Cawley's stalker. He probably said anything to shut him up. Have a sneaky feeling its Danny Green.

Green would awesome but host of CCC clubs after him apparently.

Maybe he feels he has unfinished business in SE7?
  • Options
    That bloke is Richard Cawley's stalker. He probably said anything to shut him up.

Have a sneaky feeling its Danny Green.

Connor_Cafc will believe anything put under the cafc hashtag. 
  • Options

Hope so Clem. Would be a real sign of intent.

Valley McMoist's suggestion that it could be Kish is a decent shout.

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Hope it's Green as well... if it's Kish I'll be very surprised. If it's Reid I might have to go for a lie down in disbelief...
  • Options
    Chris Iwelumo is available apparently. Would fit the big striker role that CP is looking for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope it's Green as well... if it's Kish I'll be very surprised. If it's Reid I might have to go for a lie down in disbelief...

If its Kish, Semedo will definitely be out the door. For me its Euell or Green. The known to the club line is steering me towards Green.
  • Options
    I'd rather Green than Euell or Kish. 
    Sorry if thats blasphemy, but Green is just what we need. Creative in the midfield with a fantastic cross. Plus he is a decade younger. 
  • Options
    Chris Iwelumo is available apparently. Would fit the big striker role that CP is looking for.

Would love it, but surely miles out of our price range?
  • Options
    Sorry if thats blasphemy, but Green is just what we need. Creative in the midfield with a fantastic cross. Plus he is a decade younger. 

Green seems to fit Powells profile.
  • Options

Powell said we couldn't afford him - he was on CEJ's list.
  • Options

Green seems to fit Powells profile.

CP seemed very interested in him when Covered End Lad showed him his list.  
  • Options
    Green was a player Powell said we were looking at, I'd be very happy if it is him.
  • Options
    Agreed Clem I think it's Euell. I think/hope slightly more it's Green. Can't see it being Kish. But hey ho, something to look forward to tomorrow unless it's a load of all tosh.
  • Options
    Junior sorry. 
    But it could be another pretending to have less money then we do thing. 
  • Options
    caption
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love Kish and thought Euell was great for us agree that I'd rather see us build a new younger team.

Any way IF the SLP (Spanner Local Paper) is right we'll know in a few hours.
  • Options
    green is a good shout, type of player we should be linked with, young impressive hungry and a very good player.
  • Options
    chris please no!
  • Options
    Surely thats just old team mates having a drink in the off season... Right?
  • Options
    I was only joking, its just a meeting the four of them had yesterday I believe because Shaun Bartlett was in the country for a week for some reason or other
  • Options
    I was only joking, its just a meeting the four of them had yesterday I believe because Shaun Bartlett was in the country for a week for some reason or other
    But they're not eating.

Bloody footballers. Think they own the gaff.
  • Options
    Seeing as the 'Saucepan' on rumours is coming to the boil , if you had the choice and could only sign one of them , who would you prefer to sign out of : 

Kish , Euell or Danny Green?
  • Options
    Seeing as the 'Saucepan' on rumours is coming to the boil , if you had the choice and could only sign one of them , who would you prefer to sign out of : 

Kish , Euell or Danny Green?

Green.
  • Options
    Green all day for reason listed above. 
  • Options
    Our favourite son Lloyd Sam is returning,start backing us for the title..