Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

********Shirt Sponsorship 2011/12**************

Comments

• Options
    Good idea. Stick them into three categories and everyone who's contributed gets a vote in each category for each £10 they have pledged.

Curb_it can throw together a spreadsheet.
    ;o)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    £20 from me, I have just emailed you Curb_it for the payment details.
  • Options

The choice of the first shirt sponsorship should go to Curb_It for organising this again.

So Waggy is the first then.

• Options
    No thats okay I think we have enough for six away shirts so it will get put to the vote fairly.  Im just waiting to hear if 3 other players are still available and then i will put the full list for you all to choose.

• Options

If we are going to sponsor 6 players, then we should at least make sure that Waggy is one of them by way of a small thank you to Curb it....it's a great effort taking on this bureaucratic nightmare; surely that's the least we can do?

5 players to vote on is more than enough!

• Options
    Agree with Waggy, I would also love to sponsor Green, then if I am allowed to suggest more I think Hollands or Alonso and either of our two new CBs, Taylor or MM.
  • Options
    Honest I should've kept quiet re waggy. Hopefully he might get a vote thru anyway!

My little brain is working overtime on how best to do this. But remember who we all voted for on the back of one or two good performances last season. If only we had a crystal ball. Anyway all for another thread.

• Options
    Deffo not McOxo B eh ?
  • Options
    Waggy ticks the "old hand" box - and not many do!
  • Options
    Curb-it - you seem to have left me off the list?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    With your name I would've assumed you'd put an X in the box for no publicity.
  • Options
    johnnie jackson
  • Options
    johnnie jackson
  • Options
    Have you gt our cash yet?   Johnnie Jackson
  • Options
    firstly don't vote on this thread.

Secondly how have I missed kimbo and silent off paid list.

Have faith guys you are paid off on main spreadsheet but I obviously keep forgetting to add to my other draft. Apologies.

Tho off it has a point about silent addick as had to ask him twice for his user name. Ha.
  • Options
    will email you in a couple of weeks B when back from lovely sunny Cyprus. Need to talk the missus round first !!
  • Options

Put me down for £20 B

I will square you up at the Bournemouth game

• Options
    Should we wait until January to decide who we're going to sponsor? Just a thought...
  • Options
    We could wait till Jan but there will be a lot less choice then.

Also the site would get less exposure in the programme and on the big screen.
  • Options
    We could wait till Jan but there will be a lot less choice then.

Also the site would get less exposure in the programme and on the big screen.
    Surely if we give the site too much exposure it will cease to be a clique ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Money received overnight:
    Killarahales
    Kimbo/Harry amuse - so thats why you werent on paid list.
    cfgs
    Markive
    Baron Paolo
    Badger
    eaststand mike
    Vienna Addick money received.

Now i've come back to work to find that the shortcut for my spreadsheet has been deleted and i cant access this document.  so i have to start again... so excuse me while i weep into my desk.  this is the second time now, something strange is going on.

• Options
    With getting on for 4,000 members I think the clique myth should have died a long time ago : - )
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Curb_it : careful you don't get the bullet for inefficiency. We might get someone else to sort out the straightforward sponsorship task.
  • Options
    Hurry up
  • Options
    B - need me to sort something out? (not like I have anything else to do - I'm still in my pj's) or when you're done restoring - send it to me so I can keep a copy in case you lose it again. 
  • Options
    lol. Jokers

yes ill send on to you sausage.  I dont know why its keeps happening..

right i shall now start from page one of this thread... again.
  • Options
    How many women does it take to organise a shirt sponsorship?
  • Options
    lol. Jokers

yes ill send on to you sausage.  I dont know why its keeps happening..

right i shall now start from page one of this thread... again.

Bless you lol, Hate it when hard work vanishes, anything like me you will re-do it and then find the original hiding in a new folder or hidden folder somewhere in the computers virtual brain!

Same as Suzy, I have nothing better to do if you need help at all :)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Think they may need the help of another women Sadie, probably to make the spreadsheet look pretty or something?
  • Options
    I've got nothing better to do but I'm actually quite happy watching rubbish tele in my pants.