Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

********Shirt Sponsorship 2011/12**************

Comments

• Options
    Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, blame it on the spreadsheet

: - )
  • Options
    How many women does it take to organise a shirt sponsorship?
    not as many as the amount of boys that will take the piss but not offer any assistance....

man i dont miss the days of the original prediction league on netaddicks!
  • Options
    I've got nothing better to do but I'm actually quite happy watching rubbish tele in my pants.
    Same here. But let's face it, if we did it it would be made to look easy - it's only a list after all! - and then people might be left looking and feeling a touch silly and unloved, and we couldn't have that now could we?
  • Options
    I've got nothing better to do but I'm actually quite happy watching rubbish tele in my pants.
    You have a TV in your pants??
  • Options
    How many women does it take to organise a shirt sponsorship?

One! Brenda is doing a good enough job on her own, but since she is doing such a good job even with the God's against her and it is time consuming, the rest of us women, being the compassionate sex, offer to lend a helping hand, unlike some (or one) of the men that chooses to sit back playing on his computer taking the mick. :p 
  • Options
    If it were left to the men they will still be sat here debating which pub to meet in to discuss how much their wives will let them donate.
  • Options
    If it were left to the men they will still be sat here debating which pub to meet in to discuss how much their wives will let them donate.
    haha. 

Almost done - its not as bad as i thought.. there was so much chit chat shit from plaayer and off it they clogged a lot of this thread, so it was quicker than i imagined.
  • Options
    Not interested in the list but if there is any of that compassionate sex on offer......
  • Options
    Just hope no one let's slip that it was a man who did the original spreadsheet or all these sexist pigs will have a field day.

: - )
  • Options
    Im just going to put Plaayer and Ooh Ahh mortimer down for donations of 20 quid. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

am i too late??

• Options
    no, still time for anyone.
  • Options
    cool can i pay online. do u inbox me the details or something?
  • Options
    yes, you can pay on-line.

If you email Curb-it on brendalamont@hotmail.com she'll send you bank details
  • Options

great. sorry... im new. whos shirt we sponsoring?

• Options
    No ones. We're just paying for Brenda to have a curry.
  • Options
    thats wot i was afraid u b*st*rds!
  • Options
    We'll be sponsoring 6 players if my maths is right.

Those of us we've chucked some dosh in will be voting on which players to sponsor soonish.
  • Options
    edited July 2011

We'll be sponsoring 6 players if my maths is right.

Those of us we've chucked some dosh in will be voting on which players to sponsor soonish.

More likely three or four players, with the rest going to replace Curb_its computer!
  • Options
    I havent forgot. I havent been able to make it to the bank. I will put the money into your account tomorrow, i promise :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just done the paypal, you should be seeing it soon.
  • Options
    20 quid from me - will pay at the Lib
  • Options
    money received Thommo.

Not checked bank today again will do in morning to catch any other payers.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Put me down for £20 please

Bank transfer for me
  • Options
    £10 for me and £10 for Reddog
    By bank tranfer
  • Options
    £20 paid by bank transfer.
  • Options
    Brenda, put me down for £10 please and I'll email you on my return from holiday.
  • Options
    Put me down £20.I will send the cheque to Bromley Addicks.
  • Options
    Not only giving up JJ's shirt, but that's me paid my dues now.
  • Options
    £20 coming from me-bank transfer would be good. Best way to Inbox me details?