Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dynamo

The street magician has a new series on watch starting thursday.

anyone that loves street magic would have heard of this kid but anyone that hasnt you need to check him out on youtube and watch his show. honestly, its unbelievable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKvwUrEVJMk&feature=related

Comments

• he's good, amazing stuff.
  • I want to see it in person as some of the stuff he does is ridiculous! The most impressive magician I've ever seen.
  • on tonight channel 109
  • what time mate

• 9pm mate
  • cheers
  • Well done mate, would have forgot this. He is Ye bollox.
  • Watching it now, amazing
  • He's good isn't he.
  • i could only hazard a guess at probably 2 of all those tricks. the bend over backwards one is outrageous.
  • Sponsored links:

• If he'd been alive 200 years ago they would have burnt him at the stake. Amazing.
  • Damn meant to watch this.

• Absolutley different class. I'm going to see Derren Brown on Tuesday i'm not as excited anymore.

Cheers ValleyGary for letting us know it was on

• no worries mate, just a massive magic fan and stuff like street magic can entertain anyone. he's been my favourite for a while now, so happy he's getting a bit more noticed.

just hope he stays away from the david blaine type gimmicks.
  • Your last sentence intrigues me VG. 

Used to be a massive DB fan and even went and watched his box malarky in Bermondsey and was one of the few who wasnt abusing him!

But got bored with as you say the gimmicks and seeing through the tricks so sound like this Dynamo has a bit more about him. Gutted i missed this, anyone know if it's repeated?

• Speechless.
  • edited July 2011
    I wouldnt imagine its repeated on Watch rodney. its their headline show and its a channel mainly filled with repeats.

first time i saw blaine he blew me away. infact he got me interested in street magic and the one on one element of tricks. then he went on gmtv and sat there without saying anything and he completely lost his charm.

dynamo has that cheeky side to him, something for the kids to 'relate' too. theres no mystery to his personality, just his tricks. to make it even more impressive he suffers from chrones disease, which can give you athritits. you would never tell from the speed of his hand tricks.
  • Good stuff mate will keep my eye out for repeats.
  • It's on Watch +1 now channel 155 on sky
  • Seen him on tele a few times but he never ceases to amaze me. The stuff he does is outrageous. Definitely worth watching if it's on again if you missed it.
  • Sponsored links:

Nice one. Cheers nicholas
  • Good stuff mate will keep my eye out for repeats.

Its a new series. Definitely on next Thursday. Series link it now!

Just checked, it is repeated tomorrow. 11pm - 12am

• edited July 2011

nice cheers Clem....just sprinted out of bed to turn Virgin tv on and catch the last half hour and realised that the w@nkers have taken Watch+1 off my channels.

Will set the reminder now and get back to my ovaltine and reader's digest.

Nice one. Cheers nicholas
    No worries Rodney
  • Sorry mate didnt see your last message

•  

Sorry mate didnt see your last message

Ha ha no worries mate although dont think the neighbours in the flats opposite will be all that impressed with me flashing me bits as i raced into the living room in my birthday suit in my haste to catch it!  ;-)
  • It takes a lot to impress me. Especially where 'magic' is concerned. The only other 'magicians' that I've ever liked are Penn & Teller. That was amazing though. Very, very good indeed.
  • He was incredible, the only thing I would say is that im sure when he was walking on the Thames I saw something breaking the waves just in front of where he was about to step...a diver maybe?
  • There had to be something surely.. and im not sure if the police were real.