Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dynamo

Comments

• Charltonparklane asks:
    They shuffle to prevent a gap to stop you seeing what exactly?????  They shuffle up so that there is no gap between the men on the end and the coat so that the camera can't pick up that all he has done is crouch down and slid out of the door which is, very conveniently, just behind the guy on the end.  Not knocking the other stuff which is good but, as I said, a weak ending.  Still prefer Derren Brown.  Saw him at Fairfields and he was brilliant.
  • Mate, there is a gap and that door doesn't open and wouldn't people outside start pointing and saying 'Der, look, he's just slid out if the door ina millisecond'
    I know it is an illusion somehow but just just bending down and slipping through a door is a bit 1980s magic don't you think?
  • So many cool tricks, dont really see the point in trying to decipher them.. id just rather enjoy it for what it is.
  • Ok Charltonparklane he really did 'disappear' straight through the glass. LOL
    Remember Blaine pretending to levitate? All he did was stand on tiptoes.  Clever editing of crowd reaction.
  • So many cool tricks, dont really see the point in trying to decipher them.. id just rather enjoy it for what it is.

This.
  • Ok Charltonparklane he really did 'disappear' straight through the glass. LOL

Sorry CPL, but that did make me laugh!

I know how he does the coin through the glass table trick and coin in the bottle tricks. But even wt skill to pull it off. that it still takes great skill to pull it off.
  • He didnt dissapear, he walked through solid glass, joking, As I said in my post i know it's an illusion but to think he crawled through a door is a little bit detrimental to his talent.
    Yeah I know the coin trick and won't give it away as it takes the glass of when you first see it if you know.
  • I just think that it was an editing trick and the people in the store and outside where just in on it.

For instance..... Here is a link for the trick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kRCLAV7Vh0

If you look, there is a guy outside. White shirt, shaved head, earpiece. When Dynamo walks off after 'going through the glass' the guy in the same position is now black and wearing a high vis jacket

• Here is a link for the trick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kRCLAV7Vh0

If you look, there is a guy outside. White shirt, shaved head, earpiece. When Dynamo walks off after 'going through the glass' the guy in the same position is now black and wearing a high vis jacket

To be fair Dynamo is off down the road by the time they shoot outside, people could have easily changed places by then, and isnt the guy in the white shirt with the head set on part of the sound team??
  • He is bloody good. but he defo crawled out the door. As for the jewellers. No idea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just watching now, fucking hell, Mad man. 

How did he do that dropping a ring over board thing? 
  • We (at least the sensible one's) all know it's all tricks and illusions and he's very good at it. If it turns out that it's all down to editing and camera tricks, then that's just pony. I can make a car vanish a turn a pound coin into a £20 note easily using those methods, and i've never performed magic in my life. If i want to see camera magic, i'll just watch Harry Potter or bedknobs & broomsticks.
    Street magic is close-up illusions to fool those standing alongside you.
  • He ain't fudging human that's how he does it
  • For anyone who missed it i think its on sky anytime, but you have to have sky plus for that
  • On now 109 the guy is fookin mental
  • the face up and face down card trick is the best one ive seen so far. i watched his hands as theres no way he could have changed the pack....plus he read that gavin & stacy blokes mind as well!
  • That ice t trick was immensely impressive
  • the tattoo one was simply impossible, however alot of his tricks are based on houdinis
  • the tattoo one was simply impossible, however alot of his tricks are based on houdinis

She must have been in on it and the eye covered in make up ? Has to be....?

She must have been in on it and the eye covered in make up ? Has to be....?
    Yh thats what i thought but some of the other stuff is amazing he must have an extra sense, stopping time maybe ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• He jut crawls out of the door, piece of piss
  • Dont care how he does it. Dont want to know either.

Just enjoy him. Amazing showman.
  • Every trick tonight was fcking ridiculous

Better showman than Blaine

• Most magic is absolute bobbins, but this bloke is something else. Fucking brilliant - and I don't care how he does it, they;re so well-staged that it doesn't matter. Watching the airhorn one, wouldn't it be brilliant if he had a secret identical twin? :)
  • Yeah even if he had a twin he still dissapeared from right behind them, I suppose he just 'crawled through the door'
  • @shine166 you have any links to other episodes? Really enjoyed that...
  • Wasn't impressed with the cinema sign one as it was obviously a set-up but the rest were unbelievable, especially the air-horn one.
  • Anyone seen the one he does with Tinie Tempah where he takes his album cover and moves his sunglasses off his face? How the f*ck does he do that?!
  • Wasn't impressed with the cinema sign one as it was obviously a set-up but the rest were unbelievable, especially the air-horn one.

Agreed that was lame TBH def stooge

Anyone seen the one he does with Tinie Tempah where he takes his album cover and moves his sunglasses off his face? How the f*ck does he do that?!

Now that was impressive

the Ice T one last night blew me away

• How does he do that mind reading stuff though?