Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dynamo

Comments

• The YouTube clip is all well and good as there is no tide in a swimming pool, surely it would take a lot to set up on the thames and be visible before or after because of the changing tide?

My favourite show I have looked forward to everyweek since inbetweeners.
  • The YouTube clip is all well and good as there is no tide in a swimming pool, surely it would take a lot to set up on the thames and be visible before or after because of the changing tide?

My favourite show I have looked forward to everyweek since inbetweeners.
    Dear Lord
    You questioned whether the trick had been documented, I kindly looked up a couple of (not just one!) places I had seen it and you still complain.
    Thats gratitude for you.

Lets hear the ideas you say you have if they are different from the ones shown
  • Dynamo is the son of God?

Could be an option.

• It's easier than that he is an alien
  • Anyone see that Teller trick with the needles tonight?  Amazing.
  •  

Anyone see that Teller trick with the needles tonight?  Amazing.
    Yh. Not a clue how he did that!
  • anybody see his Euro 2012 bet?

10,000/1
  • anybody see his Euro 2012 bet?

10,000/1
    Yeah on This Morning?
  • New series has started
  • Sponsored links:

• While I will admit he is very good at what he does. He has got the sort of face you'd love to slap.
  • he's got crohns disease so a little harsh vinnie
  • Yes imagine slapping someone with a disease, hang your head
  • He came to my work and done some magic tricks live, amazing guy and really down to earth, spent half an hour teaching a group of us a couple of card tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxeiw2_tYI0

• The more I watch Dynamo, the more I don't like about it. So much is set up for TV, actors in the crowd, etc. I'm sure he can do some amazing stuff face to face, card tricks, n all the rest of it. His big stunts though are just so obvious it annoys me.
  • Sorry for any offence caused and not intended. Of course I would never endorse violence it was just a poorly worded joke.

Excuse my ignorance but how does it affect the way he looks. (Weight aside)
  • he is good..........
  • haters gonna hate.
  • Sorry for any offence caused and not intended. Of course I would never endorse violence it was just a poorly worded joke.

All your answers and more can be found here Vinnie.

htttp://www.google.co.uk

All your answers and more can be found here Vinnie.

htttp://www.google.co.uk
    Oh, smart.
  • Sponsored links:

you cant really say 'weight aside' as because of his inability to pile on weight, his appearance his hugely affected.

Dynamo is gaunt looking, therefore it makes his bones more prominent on his body including his face.
  • Nothing to do with him looking gaunt. Just think he looks a bit smug. IMHO. Shall we leave it now. I have apologised for any offence caused by what was meant to be a light hearted comment. Once again apologies.
  • Id be a smug bastard if i could just randomly dissapear in the middle of a shop
  • Poof...
  • I think I saw this bloke on Breakfast TV the other day. (Apologies to him if it was someone else.) Anyway, he did this really poor trick where he swallowed a silver chain and then extracted it through a slit in his skin on his chest. Except he didn't swallow it - he palmed it. And then pulled a replica chain out from its hiding place under a patch of fake skin. So lame it wasn't true.
    Siegfried & Roy - all is forgiven.
  • I was given the dynamo dvd for xmas and the man must have sold his soul to the devil
  • I think he uses a magnetic ring and prosthetic finger for some of his coin tricks
  • i think he's brilliant, the trick making the mobile phone smaller and getting in the bottle and then ringing it, quality....don't care how he does it, the illusion is superb
  • I think I saw this bloke on Breakfast TV the other day. (Apologies to him if it was someone else.) Anyway, he did this really poor trick where he swallowed a silver chain and then extracted it through a slit in his skin on his chest. Except he didn't swallow it - he palmed it. And then pulled a replica chain out from its hiding place under a patch of fake skin. So lame it wasn't true.
    Siegfried & Roy - all is forgiven.
    I must admit I like dynamo but that was so obvious it was cringeworthy!