Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mikel Alonso.

Comments

• Options
    BWP is having a kebab and watching Entourage later. Well if the message he left on Diego Poyets voicemail is anything to go by he is.....
  • Options
    For once I am glad for the shite talk ,
  • Options
    Then again it could be a double bluff.

My contacts at the Club aren't what they were but maybe someone wants to get the truth out there.
  • Options
    Hmm i'm struggling here ... Mikel Alonso is an anagram.... for .....
  • Options
    http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=Mikel+Alonso&t=1000&a=n

Lame Ski Loon - injured in a freak skiing accident.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    M I A said

Hmm i'm struggling here ... Mikel Alonso is an anagram.... for ....

NOOKIE SMALL? - Too short
  • Options

Also El Ikmon.
    El Ikmon currently plays for last years Zain Saudi champions, Al Hilal.
  • Options
    You fools are forgetting that we are owned by The Mysterons. Trust no one!
  • Options
    You fools are forgetting that we are owned by The Mysterons. Trust no one!

Good point.

Maybe MA is one of the mysterons? We haven't seen either as yet.

• Options

Although I am aware that there is a lot of rubbish on the Rumours site, there  is a suggestion today that Powell and Alonso are not getting on, and even a hint that Alonso was forced on Powell by the Management/Scouting people. This might explain the current situation where we are approaching the season start with still no word about Alonso.

I am reading on here about reasons why he hasn't shown up, but I would have thought in all the circumstances that he might have been keen to get started.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

granpa i would imagine someone 'crazy' from here has written that on the rumours website.

• Options

granpa i would imagine someone 'crazy' from here has written that on the rumours website.

Exactly. I made it up, someone copied it and now its "true"

The reality is never as exciting as the conspiracy theory so some people prefer the lie to the truth.
  • Options
    Isn't that just what someone (Henry?) Made up earlier in the thread?
  • Options

Although I am aware that there is a lot of rubbish on the Rumours site, there  is a suggestion today that Powell and Alonso are not getting on, and even a hint that Alonso was forced on Powell by the Management/Scouting people. This might explain the current situation where we are approaching the season start with still no word about Alonso.

I am reading on here about reasons why he hasn't shown up, but I would have thought in all the circumstances that he might have been keen to get started.

Somebody has taken Herrys post seriously and put it on FR. That is all.
  • Options
    A lot of hot air , roll on the football.
  • Options
    Rob Elliot has just tweeted someone back saying that Alonso is here with the squad just going through a bit more pre-season training as his season finished later.
  • Options
    Rob Elliot has just tweeted someone back saying that Alonso is here with the squad just going through a bit more pre-season training as his season finished later.
    That won't do, that not interesting we need some conspiracy theory to get us through pre season!
  • Options
    That won't do, that not interesting we need some conspiracy theory to get us through pre season!
    Amdy Faye has hacked Elliot's twitter account, it's the only logical explanation
  • Options
    Do u think he will be involved tonight?
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Do u think he will be involved tonight?

Powell will never pick Alonso. Fact ! ;0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i that case what a waste of wages ;-)
  • Options
    I had a nice drink at bartrams before the game and I saw him and we had a s little chat but it didont sound good because he said he was nothinh wring with him and he hopes to get a chance
  • Options
    I had a nice drink at bartrams before the game and I saw him and we had a little chat but it didont sound good because he said there was nothing wrong with him and he hopes to get a chance
  • Options
    I had a nice drink at bartrams before the game and I saw him and we had a little chat but it didont sound good because he said there was nothing wrong with him and he hopes to get a chance

Say what?
  • Options
    How many 'Nice' drinks did you have?

Are you sure you were not hallucinating you'd seen him?
  • Options
    Don't know why everyone's fretting......He's played as many games and Ben Roberts and Cory Gibbs put together.

Seriously though, I'm with clem that i find it strange that whenever CP is being interviewed, Various players have all got a mention......except for Alonso
  • Options

Relax.

• Options
    He was at the game tonight , saw him come out of the players exit ..
  • Options
    He was at the game tonight , saw him come out of the players exit ..
    Which player's exit did he come out of? I am frightened now.
  • Options
    This aside (and I know nothing about it) the sheer number of signings makes it likely someone will be the Jimmy Loveridge . . .