Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Woking v Charlton Athletic PSF 23 July 2011 - News, Views and Match Thread

Comments

• Options

That team looks very weak & if we are going to rely on Jason Euell to get us out of this division then all I can say is good bye & good luck !!

Ye gods.

• Options
    acards attacking..doc concedes a throw...taken....francis...anderson...popo..loses it...cards attack...mambo clears out of the ground
  • Options
    Dog shit on the pitch LOL

• Options
    cards attacking again......addicks not got going yet.....stephens....hayes concedes a foul
  • Options
    edited July 2011

I thought I'd tuned into last seasons reports................
  • Options
    sullivan....hayes....waggy...crosses......addicks throw by corner flag...taken...hayes.....francis taken out..addicks fk...stephens to take
  • Options

I thought tuned into last seasons reports................
    Quality!!
  • Options
    cards attacking...mambo concedes a corner
  • Options

That team looks very weak & if we are going to rely on Jason Euell to get us out of this division then all I can say is good bye & good luck !!

Ye gods.

So a player who was good enough for the Championship last season isn't good enough for League 1 this season?!

And who cares, this is pre season, and this is not our starting 11 for the league, so I would take these results with a large pinch of salt.

Some people on this forum need to stop moaning, whining and complaining about everything and get a grip
  • Options
    cards come again....anderson beaten....doc tackles...loses it.....mambo covers.......francis...popo attacks....concedes a foul
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addicks have a throw....francis...stephens...davisson....pritchard....tries to get to hayes.....great ball from davisson...pritchrad gets a corner.....taken...another corner
  • Options
    I'll get in first.  Popo could have been in the PooPoo.  How foul!
  • Options
    corner taken.....anderson...pritchard....defended.....francis...pritch..waggy...stephens....pritch..davisson...popo...addicks piling on pressure....cards clear...
  • Options
    hayes hits a great shot from a great ball by stephens.....keeper saves
  • Options
    addicks corner....taken.....anderson....keeper has it
  • Options
    anderson....stephens.....francis...stephens...davisson.....shoots....cards clear...addicks throw
  • Options
    Jenkinson scores an own goal
  • Options
    stephens playing really well.....waggy...pritchard shoots.....stephens loses it...cards come again....mambo defends
  • Options
    stephens....waggy...stephns...francis...doc.....hayes.....cards have it.....attacking....anderson deflects into arms of sullivan.....addicks were caought out by long ball
  • Options
    francis moves down the right..sends in a whipped cross...no-one there....addicks get a corner though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    corner defended.....cards attack...mambo defends.....francis...gives ball away...waggy defends....francis sends it long....anderson....stephens....sends it long comes back to him.....hayes loses it....cards have it in won half
  • Options
    And what an absolute peach of an own goal it was.
  • Options
    A blinder
  • Options
    stephens has it again....davisson moves over to the right....goesback to the left....popo....tackled...stephens...pritchard gets taken outside of box...left of centre
  • Options
    lobbed keeper from outside the area
    And what an absolute peach of an own goal it was.
    A blinder
    A blinder

• Options

10/12 first teamers were training this morning at Sparrows Lane.

• Options
    are you all listening on charlton player?
  • Options
    fk taken...we have a corner...doc gets there free header...great save from cards keeper......27 mins gone....addicks building momentum
  • Options
    sorry I've changed to explorer as firefox slow again......30 mins gone
  • Options
    panic over, I found it!