Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Woking v Charlton Athletic PSF 23 July 2011 - News, Views and Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    sulli takes a fk....heron....loses it.....cards attack....mambo....concedes a corner 10 mins left
  • Options
    corner taken.....addicks miss it and cards get a free header
  • Options
    eully.....tackled.....warren...pritch...heron..waggy....frano...heron....cards gk
  • Options
    Sign Some Strikers!
  • Options
    heron...harry...pritch shot blocked....6 mins to go....anders...
  • Options
    pritch....eully..heron....concedes a fk
  • Options
    frano concedes a throw in own half
  • Options
    waggy has it....anders....runs forward....harry.....eully...frano..waggy fouls and concedes a fk
  • Options
    heron...looks for eully....cut out..addicks throw.....pritch..frano....waggy tackled....gets it back and wins a corner
  • Options
    addicks corner...heron gets his head to it.....cards gk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    appraching ft...cards throw in  addicks half
  • Options
    mambo clears....waggy..pritch....harry.....loses it after being tackled...cards throw...mambo has it.....FT 0-0
  • Options
    Poor result, we need to score some goals tuesday.
  • Options
    our friendlies sound proper proper shit to watch.
  • Options
    Thanks Red - good performance!
  • Options
    gonna have to sort out the problem with the connection i think......as for the game sounded ok....stevo and pritch sounded good........see what happens on tuesday......hope to do a mtach thread for that one as well
  • Options
    props to red midland. great thread!
  • Options

dont forget , these friendlys ( aldershot and woking ) are mixed , so not every one will be the 1st team

• Options
    Poor result, we need to score some goals tuesday.
    You were there then?
  • Options
    anyone know what the error message I got was about? Any help galdly received as it also started to happen when I switched to Explorer after 20 mins or so.
    CP holding team talk on the pitch right now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers Red a great commentary yet again.
  • Options
    Squad looks thin tbh. I know they are only friendlies but it would be nice if we looked like scoring a few goals in them.
  • Options

Redmidland

anyone know what the error message I got was about? Any help galdly received as it also started to happen when I switched to Explorer after 20 mins or so.

The script running is News International installing tracking software onto your computer. Now you have been named on the radio, you class as a celebrity and are fair game.  
  • Options

Redmidland

The script running is News International installing tracking software onto your computer. Now you have been named on the radio, you class as a celebrity and are fair game.  
    Good I could do with  a few bob....shall I contact James M and ask for £700k or I'll sue his arse off??? LOL
  • Options

Thanks RM...

We are still fifth.

• Options
    On the train. Less than inspiring.

Goalkeeper shaky all the way through.

Plus points Stephens and Doc.

Nothing else of any note. Hayes continues to struggle.
  • Options
    Also making my way home.

I thought the backline looked solid.I hope we. Sign Andersson.Francis played well .MOTM was Stephens.
  • Options
    thanks from the west coast of Oz Red, great job as usual.
  • Options
    Glad you enjoyed it.....my pleasure
  • Options

where in the west are you?