Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bromley v Charlton XI/PSF/27 July 2011

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Henry , might give this one a breather just got Notts and Colchester tickets , still reeling at the bill!
  • Options
    Tempting. Which of the two lies do you think I'll have more chance of pulling off? PS any XS. Van Susans T-shirts for sale.

Go for the student route. 'Mature Student' I think is the term!

Not got any T-Shirts left, we had a small amount of them but didn't get anymore in, we're getting rebranded with a new logo and T-Shirts etc... very soon so I'll make sure you get one as soon as they're available.

• Options
    squad for tonight is as follows

Semi Ajayi, Mikel Alonso, Ade Azeez, Ruben Bover, Ben Davisson, Gary Doherty, Jason Euell, Cedric Evina, Morgan Fox, Simon Francis, Conor Gough, Callum Harriott, Alexis Honore, Yado Mambo, Nick Pope, Tosan Popo, Bradley Pritchard and Freddie Warren.
  • Options
    Morgan Fox - fantastic body in Transformers...had a bit too much plastic surgury now though!
  • Options
    cheers Olly,

very young squad but will be interesting to see Evina, Alonso and Honore
  • Options
    Should be interesting tonight to see Euell etc. 
  • Options
    No Rasiak after all tonight then!
  • Options

I think you will find Rasiak will be there!Especially if he was at the game last night, that squad sheet was probably released a few days ago.

• Options
    Bromley putting on a BBQ tonight. Lovely stuff
  • Options
    Good to see Evina is back from injury, i think he may be a surprise package this season, an Oldham mate rates him very highly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BBQ! Quality, thought i wouldnt have time to eat before game, thats sorted now!
  • Options

I think you will find Rasiak will be there!Especially if he was at the game last night, that squad sheet was probably released a few days ago.

If he is not on the squad list I cant see him playing tonight
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Yer but if SCP said last night that he would have a part to play, I would go by his word not Bromleys website.
  • Options
    Did Powell say he would play at Bromley?
  • Options
    He said he might. Looks like he won't. The squad was released today by us. It appears on our OS aswell
  • Options
    Just to let others know, there are road works outside Bromley's ground and parking is a bit difficult.
  • Options
    But should be alright if you come from Bromley Common way, and enter via Nuffield Gym, not the main Bromley driveway (which is a lot further away from the ground than Nuffield!)
  • Options
    I'm in the Gym car park too.

Legal, which bar are you in? I'm upstairs.

The wormman is here.
  • Options
    Alonso is real. I have seen him!
  • Options
    anyone know the team?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And Prince is here too.
  • Options
    You doing a match thread Henry? ;-)
  • Options
    anyone tweeting updates theres nothing on bromleyfclive

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2011
    Charlton: Gough, Francis, Mambo, Doherty, Evina, Bover, Warren, Pritchard, Davisson, Honore, Euell
  • Options
    And Steve Gritt
  • Options
    Am searching the net to try and find a team line up.
  • Options
    Follow @liamhappe for updates.
  • Options
    cheers wss its honore starting not harriot
  • Options
    I know. ;-)
  • Options
    No.