Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bromley v Charlton XI/PSF/27 July 2011

Comments

• Options
    Should hope Alonso is beginning to exert some authority against players of this standard/calibre
  • Options
    Very impressed with Pope.

No saves as such, but very assured. Excellent handling. Looks a good prospect.
  • Options
    Happy Euell has scored.
  • Options
    3-0. Harriott.
  • Options
    Euell obviously still has a lot to offer. Why not stop buggering about and just offer him a year's contract. Must be a better option than Rassiac
  • Options
    4-0. Azeez.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I would have to agree with you Melrose - better the devil you know..........
  • Options
    Four Azeez
  • Options
    Euell. Contract. Now. Please :)
  • Options
    Five or ten month contract for Euell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would have to agree with you Melrose - better the devil you know..........

Gut feeling is he'll get a year. If there is a better freebie out there in our price range I'd be amazed.
  • Options
    Euell very versatile. Would surely be a class act at this level. Could we afford him?
  • Options
    Surely wouldn't have kept him on trial if we couldn't afford him
  • Options
    We should be able to afford Euell.
  • Options

Hope so Talal. If he was just with us to gain fitness, doubt whether we'd use him in pre-season games

• Options
    Be interested to see if he plays a part on Saturday.
  • Options
    Euell scored against Bromley. Surely that's worth £10k a week.
  • Options
    Am I allowed to say, re sign Jason Euell?
  • Options
    Score again Euell on Saturday.
  • Options

Lets all calm down - he has scored against Bromley, not Barca.

Must admit to feeling a touch sentimental on the subject though....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd be surprised if we don't sign him. He's experienced, knows the club and Powell, seems he's played well in both outings and we need another forward player. All boxes ticked
  • Options
    Did it finish 4-0?
  • Options

Not really a question of him scoring. Just that he's probably got more quality than some of the players we have been linked with. If he were able to help get us in the championship, then money well spent. Sentimentality......Well of course so.

• Options
    edited July 2011

so woking, welling and Bromley.  All in the same league.   We win 4 - 0, 3 - 0 and drew 0 - 0.

This proves that Powell must go  we're going to win the league  they are only pre-season friendlies

Enjoyable evening, bumped into lots of Lifes and Bromley Addicks, proved that Alonso exists, saw two good young keepers and a few other promising kids.

Euell looked good but it was a BS South team.  let's not carried away.

• Options
    My gallery of photos from tonight's game can be seen here: imagehttp://edboydenphotos.co.uk/photos/wordpress/?page_id=10&album=3&gallery=92

• Options

Euell looked good but it was a BS South team.  let's not carried away.

Oh but its such fun! 
  • Options
    No need to be rude about them Henry!
  • Options
    Chaps. Not getting carried away about Euell. He was playing championship football last year. was he not?
  • Options
    How did Alonso play?  Did he play from deep or supporting the front 2?

Yes I know it was only Bromley but just interested in whether he's an attacking MF or deep lying passing type like his brother
  • Options

Premier league - briefly.

and nice pics bromleyboy, good see a retro ball being used!