Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey to Blackpool

Comments

• Options
    Think the problem with that is it will use up all the loan options for the season and we'll be buggered if we need an emergency loan for the first team.
  • Options
    i think you forget all the shit young players that get sold for good money that turn into nothing
  • Options
    What happened to Uncle?
  • Options
    What happened to Uncle?
    He now plys his trade on liverpool/blackpool sites.
  • Options
    What happened to Uncle?
    He now plys his trade on liverpool/blackpool sites.
    So he's not proper charlton then...

oops thats the other thread!!,
  • Options
    just an assist today
  • Options
    just an assist today
    That will do!
  • Options
    Ex Charlton player.
  • Options

I wonder how much longer we'll go on 'Shelvey watching' on here.........not quite sure why myself..........but there we are, some folk seem to find it/him interesting?

I have a sort of mild passing interest in ex players but not that much to be honest, unless they happen to be playing against us that is.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's why you keep opening the Shelvey thread I suppose.
  • Options
    Too weird
  • Options

No I don't...it's been running for quite some time and I thought I'd try to get a sense of why....was there something more interesting going on than I thought but no, just the same old stuff about an ex player.

OK?

• Options
    Lol, it would seem you do.
  • Options
    FFS....leave me alone player....I have my view OK....or do I need your fing permisssion to post what I think!!
  • Options
    Calm yourself. Do people need to ask your permission as whether they can start a thread on old players then?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Erm.......Yes.
  • Options
    Take your bickering to a whisper please , I thought there might be something interesting going on in this thread regarding jonjo.............
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I want to start one on whether selling Scott Parker was the beginning of our demise, is that OK? :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Erm.....No.....I've already done that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Take your bickering to a whisper please , I thought there might be something interesting going on in this thread regarding jonjo.............
    You mean you wanted to see how many Millwall hadn't taken to Blackpool more like!

• Options
    You read me like a book ....
  • Options
    Don't worry plaayer, it would be ok if it was a thread about how nicky bailey was getting on.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Ah...you see,  in fact I know quite a bit about what's going on with Nicky and indeed some things that came out of the move to Boro..but honestly it's all in the past and he's gone...........done and dusted.

I don't ask after him or yearn to know what he's up to on or off the field. Come on lads.....he's ex-Charlton so why would I be 'that' interested?.

• Options
    I'm not interested in it either but some are so what's the harm?
  • Options

Talal..who said there was any harm in it.....of course there isn't.

All I've said is that I personally find it strange how some folk go on writing about players who have left us (sometimes in great detail) for yonks after they've gone. I find it a bit strange as I'm not honestly 'that' interested in them any longer and the clubs they play for even less.

• Options
    Fair enough I also find it a bit odd but learn to live with it :P
  • Options
    OK mate.
  • Options
    As plaayer said don't open the thread a lot of us are interested so this thread will go on and on.
  • Options
    So we never should've talked about SCP after he left?