Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey to Blackpool

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Shelvey said himself this week he got too big for his boots

Funnily enough this is the exact thing that caused him to fall out of favour I heard (from a good source)

I'm glad he's doing well - and just remember we may not have a team to support if we hadn't sold him when did
    Where did he say that?
  • Options
    don't let Uncle hear you say that
  • Options
    i still think he would benefit from playing in a team where he knew exactly what his job is

is he a midfielder or just someone who plays in the hole ?
  • Options
    He can play either and has done for Liverpool.
  • Options
    Shelvey said himself this week he got too big for his boots

Funnily enough this is the exact thing that caused him to fall out of favour I heard (from a good source)

I'm glad he's doing well - and just remember we may not have a team to support if we hadn't sold him when did
    Where did he say that?
    Reported in nationwide press.

Wanted to settle down and get back to doing what he does best - playing football
  • Options
    It makes me very proud when you see one of our Academy products doing so well - albeit if for another team. As said, he raised vital money at the time but I think we could/should have got a lot more. I hope to see more of the wonderful player he is in the Premier League. Maybe one day it will be for us again!
  • Options
    Can't help thinking Racon and Semedo would have been a lot more comfortable and effective with Shelvey in front of them.
    Hey ho, water under the bridge.
    Guess we needed the money
  • Options
    Dalglish couldn't believe how cheap they got jonjo for ....FACT
  • Options
    Has gone on loan to Boro.
  • Options
    Shelvey + Bailey = ?

Tried and tested partnership?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shelvey + Bailey = ?

Tried and tested partnership?
    Not according to Parky ;-(

• Options
    Shelvey and Bailey will be interesting to watch. Especially with Bailey's new defensive role, and Jonjo's improvements since he left us, I think they could be a great midfield partnership.
  • Options
    Bailey never seemed to pass to Shelvey
  • Options
    Bailey never seemed to pass to Shelvey
    That's cos he wasn't usually 70 yards away.
  • Options
    Tuesday night while waiting for kick a few of us were discussing 'who would you want to sign if we went up' with answers having to be in the land of real possabilities. My two choices were Shelvey and Jason Scotland. Hope Shelvey does well. Really loves the game and not just a job.
  • Options
    Is that true? Shelvey out on l;oan? He must be gutted - 2 days before a cup final when he might have expected to be on the bench
  • Options
    So the poor sod has lived in Romford, Liverpool and now smoggie land.

One day he'll get somewhere nice to live! ;)
  • Options
    He's going to Middlesborough after the cup final.