Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheff Wed view of us (Powell to be saked lol)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    they're dicks to eachother too
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I think it is pretty pathetic posting on their site. They know we are the team to beat and they are bigging themselves up -yes it is a bit arrogant, yes it is nonsense but.what's wrong with that on their own site. I don't see them as top 4 material and that is a considered football opinion.
  • Options

I think it is pretty pathetic posting on their site. They know we are the team to beat and they are bigging themselves up -yes it is a bit arrogant, yes it is nonsense but.what's wrong with that on their own site. I don't see them as top 4 material and that is a considered football opinion.
    This.  When I go on to their site to laugh at the way they slag each other off it is embarassing to see Charlton supporters inviting abuse.  Let them do it to each other.  The real debate is happening on the pitch.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Just kids I suppose - but they do show us up. I can say what I liek about Sheff Wed being rubbish on here but I'm an adult and realise how imature and pathetic it would be to do it on their site.
  • Options
    Survey in newspaper today (conducted by Debenhams based on sales) reveals that there are more fat women in sheffield than anywhere else in the country. No surprise their desperate for something decent to get behind.
  • Options
    There's definitely more Charlton posting on there than Wednesday fans here. I wonder why that is?
  • Options
    I think people should be careful before going on there and winding them up. Would much rather wait until we'd actually won the thing before taking the p*ss/
  • Options
    I think people should be careful before going on there and winding them up. Would much rather wait until we'd actually won the thing before taking the p*ss/

+1

We all know what happens to Charlton teams after Christmas so lets not get carried away just yet, we are playing some superb football and we are in the box seat but it can all change in the blink of an eye.

• Options
    Totally agree. Mind you, I tend to be cautious even about winding opposition fans up during a game, as there have been far too many times when we've had a decent lead and ended up losing or drawing.
  • Options
    Clearly this is our best squad since 07/08 and no doubt if BWP or whoever gets injured we'll find a replacement - even if it's only a short term loan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why do we have to take the p*ss? We are two teams that shouldn't be in League One- when we get out of it, we are only then joining a league that should be our minimum level.  We are going up tthis year - I'm pretty sure of that and whilst Wednesday have a chance - I wouldn't put money on them joining us- they are not the 3rd best football team in the league but they in the top 6 so they could and if they did - good luck to them.
  • Options
    You've got to be pretty daft to be going on another fans message board and giving it the big un , makes Charlton fans look right numpties!
  • Options

Here they go again... I'm not saying we won't loose but geez wishfull thinking on there part!

Mark my words charlton will loose at least three games between now and the middle of february and if wright philips picks up a knock the charlton bandwagon will not only stall it will grind to a halt.    

Seeing as though BWP is responsible for 13 of our 39 goals (33%) and
    Madine has 11 of their 31 (36%) I would say they are more reliant on their goalscorer than we are on ours
  • Options

Leroy........This all stemmed from some things they were saying about us a week or so ago on their site/message board........a few of them were spouting some real rubbish.

Some poster on here (I forget who it was exactly) saw this and posted a link.......it obviously riled one or two who read it so they registered on The Owls site and have posted back their thoughts on the matter....it's escalated a bit to some daft but pretty harmless banter.......reminds me of the old Rivals board!

• Options
    I think it goes back many years to pre-Prem days. I recall a large turn-out by them when they were in the midst of one of their visits to the third div (for a league cup game?), I seem to remember lots of cars overturned by them on their way back to the station! They also used to give us grief when we were in the prem and they were league one that we were a tin pot little club in the place that was rightfully theirs. Not a lot seems to have changed up there in the meantime.
  • Options

Seeing as though BWP is responsible for 13 of our 39 goals (33%) and
    Madine has 11 of their 31 (36%) I would say they are more reliant on their goalscorer than we are on ours

The fact that our goal difference is much better than ours suggests they are far more reliant on Madine based on the above stats.

• Options

I posted the link because I couldn't believe what I was reading?

To post s**t like they did about Charlton was very funny!

I thought I would share it with the rest of you and like someone said it's only banter (Oh and its not me posting on there!)

All good fun!