Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

J Acworth

Comments

• Options

There's only one Millwall fan in that picture that i know of - guess which one? I will give the answer to this.
    Second row, 5th from the right?
    no
  • Options

It's not Mrs Partridge it's Mrs Hanson. That's my little brother, with his arms folded, sitting behind the black boy.

Proper little chub he was then.

Do you remember him Dan? He doesn't remember you. What is your real name?

• Options
    Has had a book published according to @CAFCOfficial's Matt Wright. What the fudge!!!!!
    The ideal Christmas gift.
  • Options

It's not Mrs Partridge it's Mrs Hanson. That's my little brother, with his arms folded, sitting behind the black boy.

How much space does he need to take up? I would hate to sit next to him on the way to work.
  • Options
    That's what I like to see, a proper old skool, teacher in a granny dress. None of that pouting, alluring filthbags you get these days. A proper teacher should have a tache, male or female. 
    I'll mention that to Laura tonight mate!
  • Options

How much space does he need to take up? I would hate to sit next to him on the way to work.

I think before the pic was taken little hot-pants boy was actually sitting in the same row as Chirpy's brother
    .. the arms folding and the opening of his legs seems to have dislodged hot-pants boy so that he was then sat on the floor !!!
  • Options
    Lol!!!
  • Options

I know your brother (John Wren) and he knows me - I saw him a few months back at a friends 40th (Warren, a big Charlton fan). My real name is for real life. Your brother is a lot slimmer now and is in the wine business. Hot pants boy is the Millwall fan - thought you'd all like that.
  • Options

I stand corrected Chirpy  - it was Mrs Hanson - not sure where i got Partridge from.

• Options
    He's been going on about it for years.

Quite a few people gave him some serious stick about it over on his own forum, I wonder if anyone will be man enough to aplogise to him, doubt it.
    Surely  you mean every football & Charlton related site that he has been banned from not just his own.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I stand corrected Chirpy  - it was Mrs Hanson - not sure where i got Partridge from.

Ahaaaaa!!

• Options
    That's Semedo bottom row that Dan used to run rings round in the playground.
  • Options
    was there a mrs Partington or something like that at Alderwood? I think you may have been in the year above my brother Chirpy. Are you about 4 years older than John?
  • Options
    I reckon Dan's the one next to teacher curling his lip as he tries to think of a better school milk supplier than the rubbish they normally get :-)
  • Options
    That's Semedo bottom row that Dan used to run rings round in the playground.
    Tell you what, Semedo wouldn't have lived with us - all i remember doing at junior school was playing football in the playground with a tennis ball or a flat plastic ball, break, lunch break and afternoon break and it was always baking hot. When we were in class we just planned the teams for the next break time. Chirpy's brother was more of a cultured musician type so didn't really play and i'm afraid acky was goalpost material at best. The whole of our class supported man u and had the white away shirt following the alan sunderland 3-2 final and the whole of the other class had the arsenal kit. There were some big showdown matches but to be fair they had a better side and most of the school team. They were the days.
  • Options
    was there a mrs Partington or something like that at Alderwood? I think you may have been in the year above my brother Chirpy. Are you about 4 years older than John?

Nearer 6 years older. Five school years above him.

Yes there was a Mrs Partington in the infants.

I know Warren too.

Inbox me your brothers name if you want to keep your anonymity.

• Options
    Has the boy on the left second row from the back just followed through?
  • Options

Nearer 6 years older. Five school years above him.

Yes there was a Mrs Partington in the infants.

I know Warren too.

Inbox me your brothers name if you want to keep your anonymity.

Wouldn't know how to inbox somebody - it doesn't really matter - i go to Charlton  with Warren and have done for 25 years.
  • Options

funnily enough I was explaining to my son the first thing we played footbal with in the playground was a cork from a wine bottle, as we weren't allowed footballs in infant school, lucky the head was a alcoholic.

• Options
    I remember being about 5 or 6 years old and my dad explaining about passing the ball in front of a player so they could run onto it. I really felt that i'd been let into a secret at the time. I also believed my dad when he told me that the reason charlton always lost was because the away teams felt like they were playing at Wembley when they came to the Valley. He also claimed that the Queen would raise the flag at Buckingham palace if we were playing away as we drove past on route..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I was the best looking, most popular and best at everything in the class (as you'd expect). That's all.

You sound like bloody Henry!

;o)
  • Options

I was the best looking, most popular and best at everything in the class (as you'd expect). That's all.

You sound like bloody Henry!

;o)
    i know, but i'm only joking.
  • Options
    Well I know who you are now. Don't understand all the mystery. I think our wives used to go to the same kiddies swimming class when our kids were young.
  • Options
    Well I know who you are now. Don't understand all the mystery. I think our wives used to go to the same kiddies swimming class when our kids were young.
    you're both married ?!?

why all the flirting with each other then ???
  • Options
    No, my wife didn't take our kids swimming classes. Plenty i know look on this board and one of them is my boss so, when things aren't busy i spend quite a bit of time on here. Better to remain anonymous.
  • Options
    Ok Chris...
  • Options

Ok Chris...
    That's done it. Mr Slater has just called me in.
  • Options
    On  loan until January 3rd ......?

Another midfielder loan signing then.
  • Options
    "I, Acworth, we have to talk about Jonathon"
    reading AP's version of that book at the moment - great stuff!!
  • Options
    "I, Acworth, we have to talk about Jonathon"
    reading AP's version of that book at the moment - great stuff!!

I did the audiobook last week. Very funny indeed