Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

J Acworth

Comments

• Options
    So anyone watched the video?
  • Options
    BDL said:

So anyone watched the video?

What video?
  • Options
    decent stuff
  • Options
    That Acworth certainly does some stuff. Must admit, he does think outside the box. Good for him.
  • Options
    "If it gets hot, i'll get hot, if it gets cold, I'll get cold."

Blimey, think i might have some psychic abilities in that case
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Watch the second video from 4:30.

Fair play to him, a lot of people are interested in this sort of thing.
  • Options
    I think that video should be on the mental health issues thread. No offence intended to others.
  • Options

I think that video should be on the mental health issues thread. No offence intended to others.

haha, this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "anyone for fruitcake?"
  • Options
    I think I must have missed a memo

What am I watching?
  • Options

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Watch the second video from 4:30.

Fair play to him, a lot of people are interested in this sort of thing.

fair enough, but the people that he's with clearly think he's making it up/a fake (as if they're not making it up themselves...)
  • Options
    Is that a sketch from Little Britain ?
  • Options
    i've seen worse on daytime tv.
  • Options
    W. T. F? Is this a new series of Bo Selecta?
  • Options
    Part of me thinks "fair play to him" part of me feels sorry for him as those old dears have seen him coming. I really hope he didn't pay them for this.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
  • Options
    edited September 2012
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Seriously the bloke is different but I very much doubt all of you fellow forum geeks ripping the piss are the epitomy of cool and cutting edge. I've seen what arrives at the valley every other week and by those standards he is normal.

He's had a book published and is out there doing things he enjoys other than sitting on internet forums sniping and he's not hurting anyone. Good luck to the fella.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    as above,some weirdos internet bullying him,like the bullied being bullys
  • Options
    As Clem said, fair play to Jon, he's done what he'd said he'd do.

Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats....
  • Options
    his a tall chap,always thought he was small
  • Options

Seriously the bloke is different but I very much doubt all of you fellow forum geeks ripping the piss are the epitomy of cool and cutting edge. I've seen what arrives at the valley every other week and by those standards he is normal.

He's had a book published and is out there doing things he enjoys other than sitting on internet forums sniping and he's not hurting anyone. Good luck to the fella.

My mum says I'm cool. :)
  • Options

100% agree.
  • Options
    Ask him if we are going to win on Saturday.
    Maybe we need to employ him for CP.
    He could be the next Eileen Drewery.
  • Options
    He's a strange one but he ain't hurting anybody. Let him crack on.
  • Options
    I don't know why, but something tells me that Ackworth is going to crack it one day.
  • Options
    So that's what he looks like. He reminds me of a Blackheath legend from long ago .. the late & lamented Malcolm Hardy (Hardee for equity purposes)
  • Options

I don't know why, but something tells me that Ackworth is going to crack it one day.

You reckon?

Speak for yourself re the "epitomy of cool and cutting edge".

Seriously though, there's something about that that makes me feel really uncomfortable. If he's minted and has money to burn then good luck to him, but if he hasn't then I seriously hope he didn't cough up too much for that little production - and I certainly hope he didn't give those charlatans any dough.

Apart from that, good luck to him.