Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

J Acworth

Comments

• Options

During the war...

So the obvious answer to the "who should play you?" question is Buster Merryfield.
  • Options
    How can anyone knock a guy with that much enthusiasm and energy for life? Seen plenty of people bet or piss away their hard earned without criticism...good luck to you JA.
  • Options
    It's not him people are knocking. It's the arseholes who are taking advantage of him.
  • Options
    Should've asked Frankie's opinion on Steve Portway....
  • Options
    edited March 2013

It's not him people are knocking. It's the arseholes who are taking advantage of him.

Apologies...I'm not the greatest of readers. I think I tend to stick up for him because I'm not that different myself.

• Options
    edited March 2013

How can anyone knock a guy with that much enthusiasm and energy for life? Seen plenty of people bet or piss away their hard earned without criticism...good luck to you JA.

He was quick to knock the people that run this website on facebook.

Im sorry but i think he is a donut.
  • Options

He was quick to knock the people that run this website on facebook.

Im sorry but i think he is a donut.
    Agree he's a donut, but he's excusable, I don't have to explain why. If you read my post again and imagine I'm smiling you'll understand how lighthearted it is.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    no but i spoke to [uri geller] 2 years ago when had simular form he said its a good idea get the chairman to ring me see what i can do so i reckon their is some kind of curse on the pitch after we kicked out the travellers back in the late 80s when at selhurst would i think explain the poor home form we just need a bit of positively around the place to much negative stuff

he also reckoned he moved the ball which made scotland miss the penalty at wembley that year
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Eurgh, Uri Geller.

Sure he could sort it for a fee though, how lucky.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

no but i spoke to [uri geller] 2 years ago when had simular form he said its a good idea get the chairman to ring me see what i can do so i reckon their is some kind of curse on the pitch after we kicked out the travellers back in the late 80s when at selhurst would i think explain the poor home form we just need a bit of positively around the place to much negative stuff

he also reckoned he moved the ball which made scotland miss the penalty at wembley that year

The moving of balls with the mind is hard to disprove so I'm keeping an open mind :)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    He now describes himself as "Ghost hunter and Historian".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9LkjiejyLo
  • Options
    His 'Krays Paranormal Investigation' on youtube is pretty unique.

• Options
    What on Gods green earth is all that about?!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

What on Gods green earth is all that about?!

Probably about the poor sod being fleeced.

• Options
    Finally seen the Ghost hunter clip... WTF?
  • Options
    Met him before Orient away New Years Eve a couple of years back.....................he's absolutely barking
  • Options
    I saw him a couple of months back in Greenwich pushing a double buggy in haste trying to catch a bus, whilst shouting at all tourists to 'get out the way!'. Suffice to say he missed the bus and the driver got a load of abuse. He got lots of bemused looks.
  • Options
    The legend lives on.
  • Options
    I never believed in him ever. Always thought it was an Airman prank until I saw that gangsta interview...
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

I never believed in him ever.

Yeah, that's why his nickname is "Figment".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he wasn't what I expected...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

he wasn't what I expected...

Did he love you and leave you ?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    If that's a picture of Ackworth, then it is well out of order.
  • Options
    That's out of order DJ. Crosses the line, I would be fuming if someone done that to me.
  • Options
    Very classy, posting pictures of people without their permission. Do people think it is big taking the piss out of someone, just because he is different.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    dickplumb said:

Very classy, posting pictures of people without their permission. Do people think it is big taking the piss out of someone, just because he is different.

Under normal circumstances, I'd agree. However JA exposes himself (no pun intended) with his videos, book and any other form of media he can insert himself into, so what's the difference with posting his picture on here? no-one complains when anyone post other "celebrity" pics. Would be different if someone decided to just dig out a photo from a fellow supporters facebook and stick it on here.

Out of curiosity, did you ask the (very beautiful) young lady if you could use her picture for your avatar?...........