Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

J Acworth

1234568»

Comments

• Options

dickplumb said:

Very classy, posting pictures of people without their permission. Do people think it is big taking the piss out of someone, just because he is different.

Under normal circumstances, I'd agree. However JA exposes himself (no pun intended) with his videos, book and any other form of media he can insert himself into, so what's the difference with posting his picture on here? no-one complains when anyone post other "celebrity" pics. Would be different if someone decided to just dig out a photo from a fellow supporters facebook and stick it on here.

Out of curiosity, did you ask the (very beatiful) young lady if you could use her picture for your avatar?...........

It doesn't really matter how eccentric he is or much he publicises himself, it's a bit different posting pictures and videos of yourself in places you choose than someone else doing it in places you don't, he is not a celebrity ask any non charlton supporter of they've heard of him? Also not everyone knows what he looks like do it's hardly posting a picture that everyone's slready seen. No matter how kooky JA is or obscene he is still a fellow supporter and shouldn't be exposed in this way.
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Very classy, posting pictures of people without their permission. Do people think it is big taking the piss out of someone, just because he is different.

Under normal circumstances, I'd agree. However JA exposes himself (no pun intended) with his videos, book and any other form of media he can insert himself into, so what's the difference with posting his picture on here? no-one complains when anyone post other "celebrity" pics. Would be different if someone decided to just dig out a photo from a fellow supporters facebook and stick it on here.

Out of curiosity, did you ask the (very beatiful) young lady if you could use her picture for your avatar?...........

he is not a celebrity ask any non charlton supporter of they've heard of him?
    But not through want of trying. As for non Charlton supporters not knowing who he is...........this is a Charlton forum, so not really getting the point on that one.

If DJ Leaburn had posted a picture he'd got hold of, of you or any other fellow posters on here, then yes, that would be bang out of order. The fact is, despite how low level his celebrity status, he puts himself out there.

Type his name in google images or youtube and you will see images of him that he has put online himself. Type your own name in there and see how many you see of yourself. My guess would be none, because you are not in the business of exposing yourself online (as far as I'm aware ;) )............
  • Options
    Am I missing something? What is the issue with the photo? Or has it been edited?
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Am I missing something? What is the issue with the photo? Or has it been edited?

Nope, just posted..........
  • Options
    I still feel sorry for that poor bacon sandwich that had its photo taken with Miliband. Did anyone ask its permission? No. It should have been pixelated at the very least.
  • Options
    Don't see a problem with it. Don't think it can get any worse for him after that Krays interview.
  • Options
    Removed. I think this is the 2nd time we've had this with JA.

General rule is not to post pictures of fellow fans without their permission, particularly if disparagingly and also if they are not on here to defend themselves to comment. Not something I like to see personally.
  • Options
    Harmless Ackworth but puts Walter Mitty in second place.
  • Options
    Just had a message from JA he is fine with the picture being on here.

For me i think its a little sad the thread as a whole i think the picture should not be up at all just for people to abuse but he seems fine with it
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

So who is that in your profile picture? Your sister?
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

dickplumb said:

;-)
    Slight Difference don't you think a model on a photo shoot, purely for the public eye ??

• Options
    Give him the right to reply!!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

dickplumb said:

;-)
    No she is my wife and she gave me her permission.

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Riviera said:

dickplumb said:

;-)

Can I be your window cleaner? :wink:

• Options

dickplumb said:

Riviera said:

dickplumb said:

;-)

Can I be your window cleaner? :wink:

Can I be her curtain cleaner?
  • Options

Just had a message from JA he is fine with the picture being on here.

For me i think its a little sad the thread as a whole i think the picture should not be up at all just for people to abuse but he seems fine with it

Oi the thread was started as I was confused how he got a book published, he didn't strike me as the type to be able to be published from the old 'Your Views' days!