Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

J Acworth

Comments

• Options

I don't know why, but something tells me that Ackworth is going to crack it one day.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.......

• Options

I don't know why, but something tells me that Ackworth is going to crack it one day.

crack it or crack

• Options
    Ghostbusters South East London style. "there's an orb that's just gone right there, can you see it ?" "no"
  • Options
    Anyone else a little scared after watching that ?
  • Options
    proper old school
  • Options

Anyone else a little scared after watching that ?

Scared, no. Concerned for Mr Acworth, yes. Hate to think how much he paid for the camera crew and the old lady. He means well, but he is gullible.

• Options
    The new face of Fear
  • Options
    Fair play to him for doing it... but what a load of old baloney. As others have said above, I hope he's not weighed out any wedge to those dotty old tarts.

• Options
    He had family backing for the book, probably the same for this, having interviewed him I do worry about how much he has spent, when we last met he was planning a reprint, having only sold a small amount of copies, I did advise him to wait until he was closer to selling out, I am reminded of Hithchikers Guide To The Galaxy.... Mostly harmless
  • Options
    Is this the same guy that used to phone Charlton live back in the day on RTM and insist that we sign some random non league player just because he'd scored a couple of goals away to Erith and Belvedere
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is this the same guy that used to phone Charlton live back in the day on RTM and insist that we sign some random non league player just because he'd scored a couple of goals away to Erith and Belvedere

Yep.
  • Options
    Is he Charlton's equivalent to StuWall, or is he not that stupid?
  • Options
    Wonder how long before he writes a book all about the non-league gems that got away?............................
  • Options
    I actually miss JA on this and other forums. Utterly genuine. Heart in right place and very entertaining. It all got too much of course, but I wish him well and, like others, just hope he doesn't get taken for a ride. At least he's living his dream whatever that might be. Good luck to the guy.
  • Options
    Ackworth now trying to summon the Krays.

FFS! Bloody shame if he's being fleeced by those awful women?

• Options
    RobRob
    edited November 2012
    Pretty pathetic this lot. Sorry
  • Options
    Blinkin' eck.
  • Options
    He's having fun bless him.
  • Options
    That is just insanity, I hope he isn't funding any if this.
  • Options
    My main worry for Ackworth is that he is the perfect example of the kind of person charlatans and conmen take advantage of. If you're reading this under an assumed name, Jon - for the love of God, don't give those daft sows any more money. They're taking you for a ride. If you haven't given them any cash, then fair play to you - it's just a bit silly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "They did a lot of work for charity".
  • Options
    When we interviewed JA, about the time of the book, he mentioned his family had financed it, so hopefully they are behind this rather than someone taking advantage of him, he is a tad eccentric, but you have to admire his willingness to have a go.
  • Options
    I'd be proud to have him as a friend.
  • Options
    What was that about? Just reminded myself of this though. Lager's off!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=utWPpv4LUNM&desktop_uri=/watch?v=utWPpv4LUNM&gl=GB
  • Options
    At least he's not wearing a Charlton shirt.
  • Options

At least he's not wearing a Charlton shirt.

He will be in the next video now youve said that.

• Options
    Fruitcake I'm afriad
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Fruitcake I'm afriad

He has a harmless hobby, he doesnt go on the lash or start fights in pubs etc, plus he loves his family.

Sorry to seem a bit protective but his only fault is being a little different.
  • Options
    and being mugged off by those two charlatans
  • Options
    Anyone see his rant on the CAFC facebook page yesterday, what a clown!