Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton are looking at swindon's Leon Clarke in a swap deal with Paul Benson !

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion it's just that CP had the opinion that Benson wasn't good enough and I tend to agree with him. As for who you would want to have available when the going gets tough ? How could you possibly know what Clarke would be like ? Do any of us ? As for attitude. Yes Benno was a good pro but you assert than Clarke isn't , so again where's your source ?
  • Options
    Good luck to the guy. Never moaned publicly just gone on with it.
  • Options
    Very happy for Benson.
  • Options
    nth london addick January 22
    It is Benno's level i am glad he has scored and played regular, but if like di canio says they will win the league, he better get used to the bench again
    Really though? It is his level and he will score goals. I think they'll go up with him as a first choice player!
  • Options
    if anyone can get the best out of Clarke its SCP and team

pleased for benno but thats his division
  • Options
    If they go up Dazzler i meant, he better get used to the bench as he is not a league 1 player unless they want to only get to league 1 and stay there, if they have aspirations of getting higher then benson is not the man to do it, not that i care anymore tbh
  • Options
    Anyone else see Clarke accidentally tread on Kermogants foot just before the 2nd half? Thought the worst and he'd have to be subbed!

Or maybe it wasn't an accident and he just wanted to come on....