Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Danny Green

Comments

• WE are top of the the league,
    we are top of the leeeeeeague,
    We are Charlton Athletic
    And we are top of the league

Why didn't he he sing that?

• Very confident
  • Michelle would ya?

Top bloke.
  • So that was on LKO last night? Funny how we get more coverage when we do not play
  • So that was on LKO last night? Funny how we get more coverage when we do not play
    there's always someone.
    there's always someone.
    And it is usually me. Nice piece though considering their plans were ruined by the weather

• Thought he would have got his own gaf to be honest.
  • Thought he would have got his own gaf to be honest.
    Why? Not exactly flush. Up until this season he was playing non-league and then Daggers, who probably pay not much more than non-league wages. This is probably the highest paying gig he's had so far.
  • I actually thought he was older than 22.
  • He is. He's 23.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2012
    Thought he would have got his own gaf to be honest.
    saving up to go to Ayia Napa in the summer?

"Reda Johnson, I bet they pumped it forward"-quality.
  • Yes i think they were due to be trailing his brother round the Valley on Saturday which would have been good. But at least they went ahead with something.

Good im glad he still lives at home with his mum looking after him... and not getting up to all sorts in a bachelor pad. Grounded!

• Yes i think they were due to be trailing his brother round the Valley on Saturday which would have been good. But at least they went ahead with something.

Good im glad he still lives at home with his mum looking after him... and not getting up to all sorts in a bachelor pad. Grounded!

He is a bit old to be grounded by his mum surely
  • edited February 2012
    Yes i think they were due to be trailing his brother round the Valley on Saturday which would have been good. But at least they went ahead with something.

He is a bit old to be grounded by his mum surely
    None of us are will ever be to old to be grounded by our mothers, lets be honest.
  • Quality when he said I bet they pumped it forward pahaa.
  • edited February 2012
    a nice, articulate young man from a nice family
  • Thought he would have his own place but he still lives with his family. the house seems average for a normal family and I wonder what he spends his wages on? he most probably has a fast and expensive car!
  • What does his house seems average for a normal family mean? Its a lovely house.

Please remember his family are probably reading this.
  • well its a very nice house but him being a footballer I thought he would live in something a bit bigger. his families house is something me or you would live in because we are not professional footballers getting paid a lot of money!
  • Thought he would have his own place but he still lives with his family. the house seems average for a normal family and I wonder what he spends his wages on? he most probably has a fast and expensive car!
    It looked like a nice Merc on the drive, fair play.
    But more the point what business do we have in any of this? that aside the family seemed genuine good people.
    One last point on the matter is, his brother has a better hair cut ;-), but then again they both have a better hair cut than me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Errmmmm its a double fronted house. I live in a one bed flat.
  • And what a lovely bed it is
  • lol. Monkey.

Fingers crossed tho, pending a major disaster my kitchen will not overlook the Valley in the next few days! Which is a bit sad as ill miss that view.
  • know its none of my business what the players do off the pitch as long as it doesn't effect what happens on the pitch! he's a professional footballer and his family probably work as well.
  • meaning there is probably a lot of money coming into the house! anyway it's none of my business what the players do!
  • meaning there is probably a lot of money coming into the house! anyway it's none of my business what the players do!
    So bore off then and stop going on about his house!!
  • Good interview, I think he loves being back at Charlton, top lad and great name!!
  • What does his house seems average for a normal family mean? Its a lovely house.

Why would his family be offended by such a comment? I live in an average family home and I guess most people do. Some, like myself are proud of that. I think the comment may have been taken out of context because I'm sure valleystorm is not saying his house is a dump.

• Alot of the younger footballers still stay at home. Believe Waggy does aswell.

Good lad but i hope he finds his game changing form soon.

Why would his family be offended by such a comment? I live in an average family home and I guess most people do. Some, like myself are proud of that. I think the comment may have been taken out of context because I'm sure valleystorm is not saying his house is a dump.

Yes i guess most people do.. it was a stupid comment to make but just keep on bringing it up and highlighting it.