Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Green

Comments

• Options
    Was there any elephant shit in the garden ?
  • Options
    Did they have any ornaments of goats?
  • Options
    Did they have a Charlton gnome? He's not proper Charlton if not.
  • Options
    everyone is welcome on this site so stop with the stupid remarks and leave me alone! white, black, fat, thin, tall and short everyone is welcome on this site and there is no place for bully's like you in society!
  • Options
    what about bald people? are they welcome or should I go?
  • Options
    everyone's welcome on this site and I was just using them as examples!
  • Options
    weird how this thread has gone from talking about Danny green to bullying and abusing a fellow charlton supporter!
  • Options
    What if you're a combination of those? Im white, fat AND short...
  • Options
    theres an echo in here
  • Options
    everyone is welcome on this site so stop with the stupid remarks and leave me alone! white, black, fat, thin, tall and short everyone is welcome on this site and there is no place for bully's like you in society!
    I agree, but I think its more banter than bullying to be fair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, and discriminating against bald people.
  • Options
    And Red Indians.
  • Options
    it's discrimination against a fellow charlton supporter! weird how you guys get your kicks out of bullying and abusing another fan and I thought charlton supporters were decent and honest fans! how wrong I was!!!
  • Options
    it's discrimination against a fellow charlton supporter! weird how you guys get your kicks out of bullying and abusing another fan and I thought charlton supporters were decent and honest fans! how wrong I was!!!
    I think you need to read back what was said. You were getting your leg pulled and that was it.

How old are you BTW?
  • Options
    vs200

I might be missing something -- in which case I apologise -- but I can't for the life of me see where anyone is bullying or abusing you. A little light teasing or joshing perhaps, but I haven't seen anything that's meant to hurt you in any way.
  • Options
    Er, ok. Listen if my first comment offended you I offer my sincere apologies, it was not at all aimed at you personally.
    I can however honestly say I do not, at all, think any of want the others have said is anything more than joking around. The owners of the site would ban anyone that did the sort of thing you talk about.
  • Options
    I'm the one getting all of this abuse and it's not right and I don't like it!
  • Options

Try not to take it too personally mate, its not about you but about who can be the funniest.
  • Options
    Can I suggest taking your ball and going home then?

• Options

OK, I though maybe you'd just got the wrong end of the stick but now I revert to my previous view.

WUM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thank you strasburger for the apology and at least you have the guts to apologies which is more than what can be said for the rest of them! I except your apology!
  • Options
    thank you strasburger for the apology and at least you have the guts to apologies which is more than what can be said for the rest of them! I except your apology!
    Start a thread and answer all the questions posed. You'll be everyones friend again.

• Options
    I don't want to answer any more questions!! the end!!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    You write like my husband.

• Options
    Why don't you want to answer any more questions?
  • Options
    I don't want to answer any more questions!! the end!!
    Why not?

• Options
    I have decided that this thread has a hint of Stuwall about it.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    valleystorm200. I asked you on another thread how old you are, as you come across as not too old. You don't seem to understand sarcasm & continuously make strange comments like changing half of a winning team & saying Powell has been unfair on the injured Alonso.

You are either :

1) Age under 18

2) Winding everyone up

3) Have peculiar views, akin to someone aged under 18.

Perhaps, if you clarify, people would stop teasing you. It's a bit like welease Wodney !
  • Options
    Whatever happened to d.bent off of here. The one that kept going on about being from clacton on sea.

These two would make a great pair

• Options
    he's defo on a wind up. made me chuckle for a bit tho. thanks.