Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Green

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Ken? Is he a racist bully too?
  • Options
    Gaol Bate
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Anyway, anyone see the Danny Green vid?

Nice house.
  • Options
    Cheerio Vallystorm, I will miss your idiocy.
  • Options
    its a semi
  • Options
    thers only one valley storm
    one vally storm
    he said were all racist bullys
    theres only one valley storm
  • Options
    Anyway, anyone see the Danny Green, vid?

Nice house.
    Looked a bit normal for a footballers. Nice car in the drive though.
  • Options
    not going to take any more abuse because I'm not going to read any stupid comments or go on this thread again so you can argue all night long if you like because I won't be reading it! goodbye! bunch of bully's!
    yes
    valleystorm200, are you sure that you're not going to post on this thread anymore ?
  • Options
    what would danny green do?
  • Options
    Can we sing at the next match, instead of the Danny, Danny Green....Danny, Danny Greeeen.

Valley, Valley storm.....valley, Valley stooorrmmm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Damn you Covered End, want to input a witty quip to that but seems you have to bite your tongue.
  • Options
    threads gone boring without valleystorm
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Went for my dinner watched the footy what's happened, have I missed anything, what was it a ban?
  • Options
    nope were all racist bullies but they were not racist and there was no bullying
  • Options
    Went for my dinner watched the footy what's happened, have I missed anything, what was it a ban?
    it's a looong story mate.
  • Options
    Just a Valley storm in a Valley teacup
  • Options
    When I say bate this is a wind up!!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    oh
  • Options
    Find it funny that he's screaming that he's being abused yet the only abusive language seems to be coming from him..........................

Still, we can all rest now it's past bedtime.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I found this thread quite funny. It is a shame VS2000 could not take it in the spirit it was meant and gave silly answers to silly questions, as BDL does.

The only bullying of him came from PL54 calling him a "downie". Is PL54 another angst filled teenager or is he as old as he says. Using words like "downie" is completely out of order.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I found this thread quite funny. It is a shame VS2000 could not take it in the spirit it was meant and gave silly answers to silly questions, as BDL does.

The only bullying of him came from PF54 calling him a "downie". Is PL54 another angst filled teenager or is he as old as he says. Using words like "downie" is completely out of order.
    I agree ban PL45, he's obviously been hanging around John Sullivan too much...
  • Options
    Phew, seems to have quietened down in this thread!
  • Options
    its a semi
    It was not a semi. It was a double fronted house.

Average in his world not in mine.

Even our ex directors live in semis.
  • Options
    so so sorry Curb_It I will never make that mistake again
  • Options
    Good lad! :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Just read this whole thread from start to finish a d was crying with laughter! Valleystorm200 is even better than that D.Bent fella
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    what an entertaining thread, I even managed a couple of smiles from my man flu riddled self
  • Options