Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Green

Comments

• Options
    I'm under 18!!!
  • Options
    Dear valleystorm, you are my favourite WUM. I just wanted you to know that
  • Options
    what's that?
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2012
    valley storm, back on thread, how Did Green have his hair, up or down?
  • Options
    No comment!!!!!!
  • Options
    watch the fucking interview yourself you wanker!
  • Options
    I can see a red card coming...................
  • Options
    getting fed up of these stupid questions and I'm not answering any more so I suggest you watch the interview and find out!
  • Options
    I can see a red card coming...................
    Yep, he's lost it big time.
  • Options
    who has?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    who has?

So you're not answering question, but you asking them?
  • Options
    if your refering to me then I'm really pissed off and getting fed up with this barrage of abuse your all chucking at me it's bully and it's getting beyond on a joke now so I suggest you leave me alone because it's not funny and it's bully!
  • Options
    if your refering to me then I'm really pissed off and getting fed up with this barrage of abuse your all chucking at me it's bully and it's getting beyond on a joke now so I suggest you leave me alone because it's not funny and it's bully!
    One hundred and eighty!
  • Options
    It is bordering on bully now to be fair.
  • Options
    you insult your own fans and players! thought you charlton fans were better then that! It only goes to prove that what other teams say about you lot is right! I thought this was a football club where everyone from the owners down to the kit man is respected but you insist on insulting and chucking abuse at your own players and fans. shame thought you lot were better then that!
  • Options
    I like a bit of bully, who won the speedboat, I didnt see it on Danny Greens drive?
  • Options
    the abuse and bullying has to stop because your not setting a good example to other fans and to other clubs!
  • Options
    After a couple of really shit days I've just read through this thread and laughed aloud. Thanks to all of you!

• Options
    But NOT at you Valleystorm. I feel your pain. Need a hug?
  • Options
    After a couple of really shit days I've just read through this thread and laughed aloud. Thanks to all of you!

You're the worst kind of bully
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and what about those posh venetian blinds posh people have ....you know people who have lots of money.....I didnt see any of those either
  • Options
    What a ridiculous thread.. just let it die out :-)
  • Options

You're the worst kind of bully
    Ffs I bothered to thank you all and now I'm a bully? I thought my fellow Charlton fans were nice. How flippin' wrong I was. . . . . . . . . . . .
  • Options
    Brilliant. Litterally laughed out loud while more poor missus is lying in a hospital bed after a knee op.

Thanks for the laughs people :D
  • Options
    I'm under 18!!!
    So how old are you ? What school/college, did you/do you go to ? Do you have a job ? Please tell us more, we need to know.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2012
    Did the Greens have any pets?

Did you call me a wanker!??!
  • Options
    What's your real name, height, eye colour?

Also whats Danny greens family like?
  • Options
    Buggery and flower arranging.
  • Options
    What a ridiculous thread.. just let it die out :-)
    Makes a change from reading Owls Talk
  • Options
    How many pairs of shoes did he have?