Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Green

Comments

• Options
    What colour was the front door?
  • Options
    You're just being silly now Addicted.

Everyone knows council houses have white doors.
  • Options
    I get really judgemental when I see white front doors.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    not sure the door bell worked.

and the mugs they were drinking out of on the table didn't match.

also, at the beginning of the clip, think i saw a van parked at the side of the house which would only be used for unsavoury activities.
  • Options
    "you can f*** off."

"Everyone's views should be respected"

Touche! But what I want to know is, does he still have to share a room with his brother? Or does Danny live in a shack/ shed at the end of the garden, like Will Smith towards the end of Fresh Prince?
  • Options
    Sickening
  • Options
    Bunk beds I think someone mentioned earlier.

He only gets top bunk if he's had a good game.
  • Options
    Odd, I'm allowed bottom 'bunk' if I've been a good boy...
  • Options
    What number was the House, you can tell a lot about people by the number of their house!
  • Options
    Like the kitchen, good tiles and nice high gloss cupboards. Not so keen on the dado rails in the lounge.

Anyone get a decent look at the understairs cupboard? If it's been converted into a downstairs toilet then they are clearly mega posh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    What number was the House, you can tell a lot about people by the number of their house!
    21 but Danny is 23! Odd!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    21 but Danny is 23! Odd!
    That is odd. Did he wear 21 at Dagenham? Maybe they're just waiting for the bloke at 23 to move out.
  • Options
    why don't you just watch the interview then your questions will be answered!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ValleyStorm,

They are just going off on a Charlton Life stream of silliness. Don't worry about it, it's not personal just a bit of fun.
  • Options
    We can't watch it mate, it's blocked at work.

Won't take you long to answer.

• Options
    just watched the interview again and Danny's mum clears up the confusion with the door number. her proudest moment was when Danny scored for Dagenham at Wembley when he was 21. they then decided to change their door number to reflect this but it took some time to sort with various applications being made to the Council. in the end they got their wish but their neighbours at 193 & 197 are none too happy now.
  • Options
    just watched the interview again and Danny's mum clears up the confusion with the door number. her proudest moment was when Danny scored for Dagenham at Wembley when he was 21. they then decided to change their door number to reflect this but it took some time to sort with various applications being made to the Council. in the end they got their wish but their neighbours at 193 & 197 are none too happy now.
    Thanks for clearing that up!
  • Options
    Did they have a wine-rack on view? Posh people always have a wine-rack.
  • Options
    This is true as us working classes don't leave wine knocking about for long enough to warrant a wine rack.
    FACT.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't know any of the answers to your questions and I suggest you watch the interview yourself when you can!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16917556#asset There is the link now you can all watch it because I'm not answering any more stupid questions!!! goodbye!
  • Options
    An "Ask valleystorm200" thread anyone?
  • Options
    I don't know any of the answers to your questions and I suggest you watch the interview yourself when you can!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16917556#asset There is the link now you can all watch it because I'm not answering any more stupid questions!!! goodbye!
    was it a semi or a detached house??
  • Options
    I'm sure Valley said Green had a semi?
  • Options
    I'm sure Valley said Green had a semi?
    oo err.. ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    Did you notice if they got the sky remote to control the tv's volume or if they're one of them families who don't get that configured? I'm not staying there if you have to sod about with 2 remotes
  • Options
    This is true as us working classes don't leave wine knocking about for long enough to warrant a wine rack.
    FACT.

lol definite FACT.

• Options
    did they have carpet or imitation laminate ?
  • Options
    Did they use coasters, or just put cups straight onto the surfaces? I hate that...