Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Green

Comments

• Options
    Wonder how big his garden is?
  • Options
    Loved the Reda Johnson comment.

As for the his house ain't all that nonsense. He played for Dagenham. Before this season, I 'm guessing alot of the full time employed who post on here earn more than he did.
  • Options
    Wonder how big his garden is?
    There is only a yard.

• Options
    Do you think he has a shed?
  • Options
    Danny says he's saving up.

Everyone knows it's much cheaper to live at home with parents; no reason to move out unless you want to.

Once you've got your own place, you're submerged under the bills that come in from every direction - you'll certainly know the difference financially.

• Options
    Anyone know what kind of fridge freezer he had?
  • Options
    smeg. Non average.
  • Options
    No need for name calling.
  • Options
    No need for name calling.
    LOL

• Options
    what I said has been completely blown out of proportion and I never said his families home was a dump so that is complete bullshit and a lie. if you don't like what I have to say then you can fuck off this site is for people with there own views and opinions on the club and I believe everyone's views should be respected!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did he have a drive @valleystorm200 or was it just on street parking?

• Options
    I like the way they forced him to watch Final Score as it was on the BBC.
  • Options
    his families cars because there were about 2 or 3 I saw were parked in his drive!
  • Options
    He seems like a nice down to earth young man, as does most of our squad. Good bunch of lads.
  • Options
    Did he have a toaster with one of those poached egg making parts or was it just a standard toaster?
  • Options
    love the fact he's got a picture up of him in that red viglen kit. I've got the same kit (probably the same size) knocking about somewhere
  • Options
    seemed a nice chap when i got hes autograph on my mates shirt. He has alot of potential to be much better I think.
  • Options
    Did they have a dishwasher @valleystorm200 ?

You can always tell the class of people if they have a dishwasher.
  • Options
    what I said has been completely blown out of proportion and I never said his families home was a dump so that is complete bullshit and a lie. if you don't like what I have to say then you can fuck off this site is for people with there own views and opinions on the club and I believe everyone's views should be respected!
    Good to see you're taking this well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    why are you asking me all these questions? if you want to know all of the answers to your questions then I suggest you watch the interview!
  • Options
    I can't access it from work.

Were people allowed to wear shoes in the house, or was it the old 'take your shoes off at the door' job?
  • Options
    brilliant
  • Options
    What kind of bog roll do they use?
  • Options

Were people allowed to wear shoes in the house, or was it the old 'take your shoes off at the door' job?
    Don't you mean 'take your Uggs off at the door'?

;-)

• Options

That's another very good way of telling what sort if people they are.

So what was the answer valleystorm?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Do they have any animals @Valleystorm200 ?

I'm not really keen on staying at peoples houses if they have animals to be honest.
  • Options
    Aquarium with tropical fish is acceptable though I find
  • Options
    I think that was just standard Talal.

Don't you mean 'take your Uggs off at the door'?

;-)

Woo hoo. Excellent Weegie.

• Options
    Smeg