Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any of you got a famous relative?

Comments

• Options
    My mum once stood on Paul wellers foot.
    My sister verbally abused Simon Jordans son.
    I once elbowed fern cotton in the face.
    My nans cousin was Bradford manager. Can't remember his name though. They were in the prem and their manager got sacked and he took over.
    That is all
  • Options
    The way this thread is going we are going to get the boring
    "I punched Ade Edmondson" story soon....
  • Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    Sink
  • Options
    Not sure how (I'm not into this Geneology stuff) - but I'm related to James Chuter Ede - Home secretary in the 30's and long time Labourite.

It must be fairly distant as he only died in 1965....I was born into a Kidbrooke council estate in 1970.
    All very well but he's not FAMOUS is he?

You would make a good gavver
  • Options
    We are all related to Ghenghis Khan according to QI
  • Options
    Yeah whatever Stephen Fry says is correct. He's a really clever man....as long as he's got a script or an autocue....
  • Options
    I once knocked Ade Edmonson out at a charity bash in Park Lane. Years later he called me a 'lout' on TV in an interview. The only thing I regret is that the mug got up ( eventually ) - one of the biggest twats I have ever met. His wife scratched my neck and called me a twat......that was absolutely fabulous.!!
  • Options
    i just spent 20 minutes with the original lead singer of Iron maiden
  • Options
    Build it and they will come.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My grandfather was George Orwell's second cousin. Antonio Di Natale (Italy striker) is my wife's cousin.
  • Options
    I once knocked Ade Edmonson out at a charity bash in Park Lane. Years later he called me a 'lout' on TV in an interview. The only thing I regret is that the mug got up ( eventually ) - one of the biggest twats I have ever met. His wife scratched my neck and called me a twat......that was absolutely fabulous.!!
    Would you consider becoming a hit man masi, cos I've got someone in mind?

• Options
    Rob Roy McGregor was a great great great several times Grandfather.
  • Options
    Distantly related to Spike Millegan
  • Options
    did he have a car lot near the standard ?
  • Options
    Would you consider becoming a hit man masi, cos I've got someone in mind?

Come on, spill the beans Soundas.

• Options
    did he have a car lot near the standard ?
    No, he had a sheep-pen near Glencoe. They were all knock-off though.

• Options
    Yeah whatever Stephen Fry says is correct. He's a really clever man....as long as he's got a script or an autocue....
    ...and a degree from Cambridge, and a history of extremely popular comedy writing that goes back twenty five years, and several bestselling novels...

• Options
    Steve Nash the basketball player (Canadian National Team) is my wife's second cousin.
  • Options
    Steve Nash the basketball player (Canadian National Team) is my wife's second cousin.
    That's real fame! WHO????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    David Bridgewater once dated my cousin .. she said he was an OK chap ...... but alas, was a lot shorter than her
  • Options
    David Bridgewater once dated my cousin .. she said he was an OK chap ...... but alas, was a lot shorter than her
    Sizist!!!!!!!

• Options
    Steve Nash is probably one of the ten best known athletes in the US, and pretty much any other country where they play basketball.
  • Options
    I hate basketball and even I've heard of steve nash

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Steve Nash is probably one of the ten best known athletes in the US, and pretty much any other country where they play basketball.
    Oops, our North American sports guru has firmly put you in your place there Chirps.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Actually, I think basketball is pants. But, like VG - I've heard of Steve Nash
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    So? I don't live in the US and I have no interest in netball, never ever watched it.

I believe basketball is played in the UK so that means Stevie Nash must be one of the Top 10 best know athletes over here. Amazing. Who are the other 9 I wonder?
  • Options
    I must come from the most boring family ever.

No one is famous
    No one has ever achieved anything
    No one has ever got an A level
    Everyone is short
    Do you know Snow White?
  • Options
    I've heard of Steve Nash .. he's the 10th most famous American EVER .. including John D Loudermilk
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I must come from the most boring family ever.

No one is famous
    No one has ever achieved anything
    No one has ever got an A level
    Everyone is short
    Do you know Snow White?
    I always thought snow was white, why what colour is it?