Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Cook. Permanent?

1235»

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    "Upgrade"
  • Options
    On the bench for the Spanners tonight at Brentford,yet another ex Charlton connection linked with them.
  • Options
    So if fellow Championship clubs are making these sorts of signings to make their 'average of 4', should we really be worrying?
  • Options
    Richard J said:

On the bench for the Spanners tonight at Brentford,yet another ex Charlton connection linked with them.

Along with Lee Croft, John Pantsil and Nicky Shorey

• Options
    Spanner lost 3 - 0
  • Options
    Spanners fans are not happy with Lomas in charge already. I can't see him lasting very long at all.
  • Options
    I wonder if they'll still excited about all those signings?

Just had a read through some of these thread and someone suggested Cook coud have played for England. Bloody hell.
  • Options

Spanners fans are not happy with Lomas in charge already. I can't see him lasting very long at all.

He'll have to get off to a good start to prevent people getting on his back that's for sure. Things seem promising so far though with regards to his scripted comments and signings. Never read too much into friendlies, but a loss & poor performance on the first game of the season will see people ready to jump on his back!

• Options
    perhaps they have him mixed up with the cricketer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Millwall are signing the likes of Lee Cook then they must have a tiny budget, no way in the world that he is a Championship level player these days, even in his prime he was struggling at this level.

Having said that, we can't really be too critical in our position!

I can see a very bad start for Millwall, Jackett is a huge loss for them and will do a great job at Wolves.
  • Options

If Millwall are signing the likes of Lee Cook then they must have a tiny budget, no way in the world that he is a Championship level player these days, even in his prime he was struggling at this level.

Having said that, we can't really be too critical in our position!

I can see a very bad start for Millwall, Jackett is a huge loss for them and will do a great job at Wolves.

Don't agree with that at all. They've signed Chaplow and Easter, whom won't come cheap, and Steve Morison, albeit on loan, was a Prem striker until recently. Cook may be back up anyway.
  • Options
    After being plagued with injuries a few seasons ago, Cook is a player that seems to have lost his way in recent seasons - but is experienced and has a decent pedigree.

He could well have a few good seasons left in him, providing he can be part of a team that's set up to profit from his style of playing.

To me, he falls into the category of a player with something to prove.
    And may be eager to grab his chance.

• Options
    why are we so worried what smallwall are doing,at least they are bringing in a few players,some look good and some poor, but with the season getting so close,we are not doing anything,come on Charlton,pull ya finger out,or we will end up behind our neighbours this year.
  • Options
    Has joined Apollon Smyrni in the greek super league on a six month contract according to his wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Cook
  • Options
    Don't worry I am not going to suggest signing him.

Came on for Barnet against Luton today.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Don't worry I am not going to suggest signing him.

Came on for Barnet against Luton today.

Gutting , i was hoping he'd have signed for Millwall.