Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters 2012

Comments

• Options
    for all of you who backed Bae e/w 3 under on his round today, 1 under for the tournament through 7
    Has looked a very good player over the last few weeks

• Options
    for all of you who backed Bae e/w 3 under on his round today, 1 under for the tournament through 7
    Has looked a very good player over the last few weeks

has dropped 4 shots since I wrote this!

• Options
    Rose making a charge got him at 33/1 E/W
  • Options
    All set up for the weekend. Only Donald and woods look out of it.

Two moans about the sky coverage. Montgomery is a bore. To much coverage of woods once more. Thankfully he will have finished his third round before main coverage begins. However they will switch their love in to rory.
    Sky can drop Monty but they cannot stop the coverage of Woods or any Yank. They just get the feed from the US broadcaster, not sure who it is these days. Used to be NBC but may be ESPN. Sky, and now from rounds 3&4 the BBC, have no say over who the US company follow. They have exactly the same pictures.

• Options
    Rose is leaking oil.............bogey on 15 and looks like at least a bogey on 16. Shame as he was doing so well.
  • Options
    Backed Pardraig @ 90/1 e/w just had four birdies in a row.
    Also back Rory, slipping a bit today.
  • Options
    I think Rory is slipping in Rose's leaking oil !!!!
  • Options
    no matter how you dress it up, BBC do golf so much better than sky.
  • Options
    Fantastic golf Hanson is playing the round of his life.
  • Options
    Saw Hanson's round yesterday and stuck a bit of money on him at 16/1, not great odds considering what you could have got before the tournament. He's down to 3/1 or less now. Hope he can keep it up, not sure if he will. If he doesn't I'd love it if Oosthuizen or someone else beats Mickelson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love the last day of the masters like no other but really not sure I can take another final session of Mickelson whooping
  • Options
    No no no no no. Anyone but figjam. I'll take one of the no-mark yanks, the boring swede or even Woods hitting 59 on Sunday to come from nowhere. Just please not mr 'aw shucks - toothy grin - little fist pump - I'm-so-great - housewive's favourite' Mickelson.
  • Options
    Hate Mickelson but that flop on the 15th up and in for a birdie was something else. Would like to see Hanson or Oosthuizen do it, but cant see past fat Phil.
  • Options
    Harrington poised
  • Options
    Had Garcia at 66-1. Hopeless twat was out of it before I sat down to watch.
    Can only see Mickleson now.
  • Options
    Would prefer one of the remaining Europeans or Brits to win but if they don't I have no problem with Mickleson taking the title. The man lives and breaths the Masters. Turned up at the ceremonial tee off early on the first morning even though his first round didn't start until much later out of respect to the old legends. Was 4+ late in his first round and has battled back to -8 and must be the favourite.
  • Options
    I had a bet on Westwood at 14/1 on Wednesday...........did it each way so I hope he comes in the Top 5 (I believe that's what they pay out down to).....he might still surprise a few and nick a win............oh and glad to be watching the final two days on the Beeb rather than Sky.....no bloody adverts and I've always liked the Beeb golf commentary team as well.
  • Options
    Credit where it's due how many golfers would have thrown the towel in at 4 over sfter ten holes in the first round.
  • Options
    Pretty rubbish albatross there from Louis.
  • Options
    Awful shot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unbelievable 2nd shot from Oosthuizen!! Superb!!
  • Options
    Incredible shot and could be the shot that wins it for him.

• Options
    Long way to go.
  • Options
    Pretty rubbish albatross there from Louis.
    Yeah - well flukey :)
  • Options
    What a great start to the final days play

Great shot from ooosthousen or how ever you spell it
  • Options
    I can do that................................NOT!!!
  • Options
    I can do that................................NOT!!!
    Yeah, but can he type up a match commentary like you RM?? I think not!!! :-)
  • Options
    Hole in one by Adam Scott on the 16th
  • Options
    Mickleson has dropped 3 shots on that par 3 , hitting the stand and then landing in the bamboo

• Options
    Buba I reckon is going to win this from here