Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters 2012

Comments

• Options
    I'm hoping Harrington puts a run together, as of yet, he has not had a 3 putt this week. If he finishes like he did yesterday, he won't be far off.
  • Options
    Running out of holes quicker than weds running out of games unfortunately
  • Options
    Would love Poults to get in the mix.
  • Options
    Westwood is so infuriating! Given himself so many opportunities, but just cant hole anything
  • Options
    Fancy one of the two yanks.

Not sure why, we are into the final nine but it doesn't seem to have the usual buzz for me
  • Options
    Love to see westwood win it seems so nearly all the time, maybe this will be his chance
  • Options
    Love to see westwood win it seems so nearly all the time, maybe this will be his chance
    2 shots away now, really want him to do it. Just think he's missed too many chances, hope i'm wrong though!

• Options
    If he could put Nols, he would already have the jacket tied round his waste. In three and a half rounds, he has had 21 more puts than Mickelson
  • Options
    Poulter putting himself in the mix with that birdie interesting last 3 holes for him
  • Options
    What about that from lee , got a chance to go 8 under here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If he holes this eagle then I'll change ny stance !

Not got much confidence in him holing though
  • Options
    How fooking close but no cigar , 7 under up to 2nd on the board and pressure mounting
  • Options
    wwhat channel you all watching on bbc for me
  • Options
    bbc for me too
  • Options
    Beeb also.

Like it when Justin Rose does a bit of comm. Comes over really well.
  • Options
    Kuchar looking very good unfortunately

• Options
    Beeb also.

Like it when Justin Rose does a bit of comm. Comes over really well.
    Agreed. Its good to have a current players perspective as well as all the ex-pros. Cant see Westwood doing it now, only 2 holes left. He's missed far too many putts. Very disappointing.
  • Options
    Very insightful Justin , and no where near as annoying as monty on sky

Lee just can not putt it must be so annoying for him at that level

If he ever finds the knack of the putter , he would be king for ages

Shame I never think he is going to win one

Buba going to win
  • Options
    Had westwood in my bet but I never fancy it
  • Options
    I like most of them in with a shout here - oosthuizen, westy, bubba and poults. Don't want to see the boring swede, dullard kuchar or figjam win it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kuchar really in the mix now with that last shot got an eagle chance now
  • Options
    Well Westwoods given himself a slight chance, now lets just hope all the Americans and Oosthuizan blow it!!
  • Options
    Shame Poults had a bogey at the last.That's as consistant as he has played for a very long time. Good finish at Bay Hill 2 weeks ago and then this week, he seems to be finding his form and with it being Ryder cup year, it's good news as he is one of Europes best matchplay players.
  • Options
    Mickelson up to -8. Kuchard difficult birdie chance. Watson and Oostie both struggling off the tee at 17. Come on Lee!!!! PLEASE!
  • Options
    I hate anybody called "Bubba" ...... Nearly as much as anybody called "Boo". American inbreds ....
  • Options
    Fair play to Louis. He must have got up and down 5 times on the back 9. Don't let Bubba win!
  • Options
    For everyone enjoying the Beeb enjoy it while you can. They have surrendered.Apart from the two days of the masters, they only now have the Open , having surrendered the PGA and Scottish Open to sky.
  • Options
    Hate Watson after his whoop whoop show with Dustin Johnson at Celtic Manor
  • Options
    Don't mind Bubba to be honest, bit of a character on the course. Him and his wide adopted a baby less than a fortnight ago.
  • Options
    The birds are doing my nut in !